Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Colony Strategy

Posted Jan 7, '13 at 10:14pm

dragondino97

dragondino97

12 posts

this what everybody does :P and i thought someone was hacking when those glitches happened -_-

Posted Mar 17, '13 at 3:47am

fission12

fission12

63 posts

Well, actually it was 14 min 47.7 seconds.  Did a redo of the campaign (without practicing beforehand).  While I haven't played campaign in a few months, multiplayer keeps my skills honeds :).

And the stopwatch was started BEFORE I started the first mission and ENDED after I got out of the last mission.  While none of the missions posed an actual challenge to me, I think that if I had prepared I could do it faster :P.

-fiss

Posted Apr 11, '13 at 10:23pm

hezdog

hezdog

140 posts

Why are you guys even talking about the campaign that was too easy. Multiplayer is  where it's at!

Posted May 13, '13 at 8:51pm

DragonBone

DragonBone

4 posts

Strats r good and all but it all comes down to the player using it and who adapts better to each given situation I could tell 2 people what to do and how to do it but one of them is going to be better

Posted May 14, '13 at 11:34am

EndlessMarrow

EndlessMarrow

60 posts

[why are you guys even talking about campaign that was too easy. Multiplayer is where its at!]

If can even access the Multiplayer since i can't for some odd reason.

Posted Sep 14, '13 at 3:08am

WWPK

WWPK

5 posts

I have a lot of builds i use, all modified depending on enemy of course.

one I like is monarchy-
depending on enemy i go two ways in th quick win scenerio-
also depending on what partner does-

bank,
hospital,-make 1 medic instantly (tricks them into thinking you arent monarch)
outpost-make either marines for anti air or a couple tanks for fake pin + 1-3 medics. (if teammate is post too could try for a semi-real tnak medic/sniper pin. (have them for for snipers)
Then upgrade hospital and make either saints or shpinx and medics. game should be over by now- spam marines thoughout last minute.
If they can counter then wait a minute and upgrade generator for mod sak along with the medic/tank wall. (hopefully your partner will full upgrade for hover/bq if post.

can also do similar play with monarch and forging going straight for the mod s after pretending to rush and pin with basic troops.

Posted Sep 14, '13 at 3:13am

WWPK

WWPK

5 posts

most useful & quick post full upgrade:

wont work if they rush and your teammate cant handle
Capitalist

bank
-upgrade
hospital start collecting recourses and make 1 medic if no troops yet.
armory (collect 2-4 $ before switching to electricity. now you should be able to build and upgrade post all the way without wait and isntantly start producing.
eventually withen you get within a good $ range delete your armory and build/upgrade generator.
once you have 150-300 $ saved up depending on what your biulding (need none if your only spam hovs and dont have air worry) trash your bank and build another hospital. vala

Posted Sep 20, '13 at 4:29pm

hezdog

hezdog

140 posts

Basic strategies:
Capitalist: Bank, Outpost, hospital. Upgrade hospital to sanctum and get saint.
Tanks/Marines/Medics as needed.
Fascist: Bank, Forge, Generator. Upgrade Generator to Solargrid and get Mod. Sataka.
Scouts/Romans as needed. (mostly scouts in a 2v2 while under protection of partners tanks)
Monarchy: Bank, Special Ops. Energy missile tanks or Romans and get 2 Special operation teams.
Communist: Outpost first, hospital. Get med team when hospital comes up. Upgrade hospital and get saint.
Small amount of tanks to save money. Many marines and/or medics to use all that extra manpower.

Note that these strategies are only the most basic strategies there are many, many more.

Posted Jan 2, '14 at 1:29pm

Rmac0502

Rmac0502

1 post

I would choose the Fascists because They build fast, as well as if you build a forge then Auto-produce romans.My top 5 fav units are
1 A-27
2 Phantom
3 Black queen
4 Hover tank
5 Spec ops team

Posted Jan 11, '14 at 5:59pm

MiamiBigAL

MiamiBigAL

105 posts

Alright - since Colony is back on the frontpage, I'll post my colony youtube campaign walkthroughs and multiplayer tutorials here. If you are confused about the game in any way, this should clear it up:

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0URocZIscc-WuA99qMk4Kg/videos?view=1

Reply to Colony Strategy

You must be logged in to post a reply!