inflict

inflict

384 posts

ya

Posted Apr 15, '11 at 10:18am

Peggster

Peggster

487 posts

Old time favorite 1v1 build (kinda redundant nowadays)

CW Build.

Be Fascist.
Bank
Forge
rush out about 5-7 scout and maybe 1 roman to center. If opponent makes a lot of marines, send one scout in front of rest to soak the marines attacks then kill them. This is good for influence gain and wasting opponents resources.
Make a generator (Unless you lost center or need AA in which case make an armory instead)
Create Solar grid and make Mod sakata and rush romans until base is destroyed. (If scouts were destroyed and none left and went for armory then go for manufactory then create AA and phantoms then either go for solar grid or upgrade again for standard spiders.)
I used to use this all of the time and rarely lost a game...but there are quite a few counters for it nowa days.:l

Posted Apr 16, '11 at 3:28am

inflict

inflict

384 posts

old school

Posted Apr 23, '11 at 1:36pm

TrophyChase

TrophyChase

6 posts

Yeah, and you don't see too many 1v1 games nowadays, as they don't count for statistics.

Posted Apr 23, '11 at 7:16pm

Peggster

Peggster

487 posts

There are still a lot of 1v1s but only between pros it seems.:L

Posted Apr 28, '11 at 5:39pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,588 posts

I like 1v1's, especially when I pit myself against a hard cpu

Posted Apr 28, '11 at 8:19pm

Peggster

Peggster

487 posts

1v1 against a hard cpu is way too easy I think. I have played on numerous occasions against two Hard CPU's in an attempt to make it hard and it is still easy as hell.:L

Posted Apr 28, '11 at 9:27pm

mw222444

mw222444

1 post

start with 2 banks and have ur partner build units but u build a specail operation building and use that to build speacil forces of far snipers and if u want to a hospital or armory or any other building of ur choice but if ur enemy tries a big force send missles

Posted Apr 28, '11 at 9:35pm

SoymasterYos

SoymasterYos

969 posts

is 2v1 vs hards.

Posted Apr 28, '11 at 10:24pm

starcraftfan123

starcraftfan123

123 posts

Idk if this was mentioned before, but max rank is rank 10, and i believe that the number of wins you have in total affects the rank you have, as i have a rank 2 with a 70-something win rate.

Reply to Colony Strategy

You must be logged in to post a reply!