Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Colony Strategy

Posted Apr 29, '11 at 5:23am

Peggster

Peggster

490 posts

If is a point system. The more consecutive wins you get, the more points you get after each win. Ranks are achieved via getting a certain amount of points, the amount of games played and win ratio is not so much of a factor.

Posted Apr 29, '11 at 6:21am

RenegadePlayer

RenegadePlayer

700 posts

I like 1v1's, especially when I pit myself against a hard cpu

ur making it sound like they're harder then players. they just rush throughout the game

start with 2 banks and have ur partner build units but u build a specail operation building and use that to build speacil forces of far snipers and if u want to a hospital or armory or any other building of ur choice but if ur enemy tries a big force send missles

noob strat man

Posted May 5, '11 at 12:34pm

inflict

inflict

385 posts

aye and beating 2 hard cpus solo can be rather difictult espeicaly if you dont go on normal and dont foxer

Posted May 6, '11 at 11:46am

Peggster

Peggster

490 posts

Normal doesn't really make much of a difference against two rushing CPU and "Foxer" doesn't help either considering if CPU have one going air and other going ground seeing as you can't beat ground snipers/tanks and scouts being rushed at you unless you micro properly and still get enough influence for scramble rescue teams and then you still have to make sure that marines don't die from enemy tanks and make sure that tanks don't die from enemy scouts and or snipers. 2 Hard CPU can actually be quite difficult regardless of what build being used. (Unless they go double forge in which case just go fast aa and you win. Lol)

Posted May 6, '11 at 3:27pm

inflict

inflict

385 posts

lol...i nnorm go spec opps first case 1 scram and 1 pride had both aa and a strong attak against cronite and snipers

Posted May 8, '11 at 10:53am

RenegadePlayer

RenegadePlayer

700 posts

I like 1v1's, especially when I pit myself against a hard cpu

pit urself against one? they arent hard man. i had a hard cpu on my team once because the lobby was empty and it was vsed eso and yos and the hard cpu made romans the entire game while either eso or yos had chronite tanks out. plus they were trying out commies getting resourses from it -.-

Posted May 22, '11 at 6:29pm

iSabby

iSabby

33 posts

I would use YouTube for everything.

Posted May 23, '11 at 4:09am

Peggster

Peggster

490 posts

I would use YouTube for everything.

What do you mean? Use it for what, finding builds or what?:L

i nnorm go spec opps first case 1 scram and 1 pride had both aa and a strong attak against cronite and snipers

Fast bank, post beats that; if you get say 2 or 3 cronites in front of your base then the pride will be dead.

Posted May 23, '11 at 8:11pm

Omega222

Omega222

2 posts

Ive found 2 strategies that work for me quite a bit. one, its not as good as the other. but still has a light effect.

[b]Cold War Gone Hot

first off, wait till you have enough resources, then build a Special Operations, next...3 Armorys. yes, 3. all supplying the resources needed to launch missles. this has worked 2 times, but, if you have monarchy, and are producing lots of.....purple stuffs :P (thinks its called influence) you can always waste about 130 of it on (i think) 3 special operations team(with 2 snipers, meditecs, etc).

[i] My Usual.

here is the order it goes in:

Bank-
Get 50 cash-
Bank > Treasury-
Outpost > Barracks (if needed deploy a couple marines or tanks before upgrading.)-
Armory-
Barracks > Arsenal-
and now, Hospital.

On Multiplayer, you can usualy tell your ally to take Spec Ops and Forge>,this works well.

ok, if your being all out attacked, idk what to do (lol, srry,) but, if the enemy is kinda laying low, build some hovers, meditec teams, squads, whatever there called, and marines (if you have the resources)
and set up "Artillery Positions" as me and my friends say, JUUUUUUUST inside range of the enemys unit spawn point. when they spawn, hopefully, if youve (or ive) did it wrigt, they will instantly be Pwnt. amass a quite large force where you have the hover tank artillery, then, when there dry of units, Push The Attack!

I know, this is Quite Handsomely Far from being a good strategy, but it worked for meh..and still..this is coming from a rank: 3.
so, it worked for me, i rly hope it worked for you! thx for taking time to read this. peace out =P

Posted May 23, '11 at 9:42pm

Peggster

Peggster

490 posts

first off, wait till you have enough resources, then build a Special Operations, next...3 Armorys. yes, 3. all supplying the resources needed to launch missles. this has worked 2 times, but, if you have monarchy, and are producing lots of.....purple stuffs :P (thinks its called influence) you can always waste about 130 of it on (i think) 3 special operations team(with 2 snipers, meditecs, etc).[quote]

Why not make a bank, spec ops, bank, generator then upgrade the banks and gen?
It is called influence, yes, and ops teams cost 35 influence so it would be 105 influence.:)

Reply to Colony Strategy

You must be logged in to post a reply!