ganlaf

ganlaf

23 posts

7a. and, 8a. destroy last bank

Posted May 30, '11 at 8:07pm

40P2P

40P2P

165 posts

this is just a basic monarchy strategy that you elaborated on. what government are you? Based on this im assuming ur monarchy. So what is the point of banks? You could start of with a bank then go directly for the ops bulding. U could still earn inluence and make more ops as you go. Missiles wont be effective with this strat mostly because you wont have enough resources. Also if u wait for "bad guys" to come towards more likely you will die without your partner making some hovers or whatnot. It is much better to end the game as early as possible to cause the enemy to waste resources, snag possibly a win, and prevent a stall tactic. Most likely they will counter those ops by going strat for hover tanks and mk2s. As many know monarchy ops isnt so good as the hover/mk2/phantom combo or dual monarchy rush.

Posted May 30, '11 at 10:23pm

trying

trying

438 posts

That's a horrible build. Most build would crush it since they would have hovers or a bq out before you could get enough to stop them

Posted May 30, '11 at 11:18pm

40P2P

40P2P

165 posts

I thing i would like to ask people. 1v1 battles usually show how good a player is. So a good 2v2 battle shows good teamwork. Which type should people value more. Also for clans and other stuff which is more important to test, 1v1s or 2v2s? I mean u could have like 10 good 1v1ers who have no teamwork. Any opnions?

Posted May 31, '11 at 5:36am

Peggster

Peggster

487 posts

I think that 1v1 shows a single persons skill the best as you have to cover air and ground and work out your own counters without relying on a teammate. 2v2 does, as you rightly said, show how good at synchronizing builds you are and how well you can work in a team, but I do think that 1v1 shows how good a player really is.

Generally in clans, you would need people to be good at both, not just one or t'other because you don't want someone only good at 2v2 being challenged to a 1v1 and getting owned and making your clan look bad.:P

Posted May 31, '11 at 6:12am

SoymasterYos

SoymasterYos

969 posts

40P2P I know I have said this numerous times in the General Colony Discussion, but I have changed my mind about it.

1v1, can show which play is better, or who is the better Foxer.
2v1 shows how well you do on your own.
2v2 shows which team is under the better leader.

Posted May 31, '11 at 1:16pm

trying

trying

438 posts

In my opinion
1v1 is how efficient your units and your build are
the tdh build uses all 4 resources and has the units to counter ground air and missiles

2v1 is how good you are at pinning
If your opponents are able to build up they quickly will get way more units than you and just overpower you
2v2 is how good one person is at doing antiair and the other at doing ground units

Posted Jun 6, '11 at 5:42pm

greentrev106

greentrev106

170 posts

Fascists are my favorite

Posted Jun 6, '11 at 5:52pm

SoymasterYos

SoymasterYos

969 posts

The tdh build shows how post is favored to win/

Posted Jun 6, '11 at 6:40pm

40P2P