ForumsProgramming ForumI wanna make a game like raze.

17 6916
mikecranbo
mikecranbo
45 posts

so i wanna make a game like raze i have adobe flash cs5 and i need a tutorial can someone please help?

• 17 Replies
GeraldGefter
GeraldGefter
24 posts

for such game you'll need a server ))))

RSKS
RSKS
7 posts

having Adobe Flash cs5 , doesn't mean u start right away making games..
u must first learn the basics ...
try this helpful like [url=http://armorgames.com/community/thread/431806/how-to-make-games]

manny6574
manny6574
935 posts

dude, if you want to make a game like raze, then well, it will take you years to learn to make games like that.

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,641 posts

Well if you mean a shooting game it isn't that hard but if you want to make an AWESOME shooting game like raze I agree with the above.

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,727 posts

Well you gotta learn a couple of things

1. Game Design
2. Actionscript 3
3. Animation in Flash

Some Game Design Articles

Some Actionscript Tutorials

Some more tutorials

wideloadbo10
wideloadbo10
151 posts

you're never going to make a game as good as Raze

mikecranbo
mikecranbo
45 posts

Well thanks guys well what i mean is like just make the guy walk and shoot.i have been studieng action script for a couple of days now.so do you guys know any book or anyone who can help me?

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,877 posts

Studying actionscript for a few days isn't enough nor is studying/reading a book for months. You have to work your way slowly to what you ultimately want to do.

Here is the best book for beginners.

mikecranbo
mikecranbo
45 posts

I know that it might take years but i just need something to study.
thanks darkroot ill try that

mpaul5
mpaul5
1 posts

honestly there are two ways you can make this work, one you can study till you understand the basics and work with it or you can study/create and as you get used to the language and the styles you will pick up on how certain things work in games.

royironarm
royironarm
30 posts

if ye need any ideas or concept art peices, i can help out as well as with testing.

sugarbean
sugarbean
94 posts

you could hire people

manarion
manarion
88 posts

GOOD LUCK!

EraldoCoil
EraldoCoil
1 posts

GOOD LUCK!
wish u the best

s9b1
s9b1
319 posts

I think you should try to look video on youtube or find information on how to make a game. I think should help you a little. I also think it is hard to make a great game like raze. Good luck. Hope you can find a way to make a good game.

Showing 1-15 of 17