ForumsGamesArmor Mayhem Support

275 276005
Louissi
Louissi
66 posts
Peasant

Hi! I am creating this thread to try to understand the so-called "screen freeze" button. So, if you experienced the bug, please tell me how it happenned, and your flash player version. (right click - about flash player)

Always update your flash player!
Update here

• 275 Replies
domecraft
domecraft
333 posts
Nomad

Theres a glitch where you keep on falling and never die. i think it happens when you get hit by a gun when you're on the wall.

TharosTheDragon
TharosTheDragon
202 posts
Farmer

I don't know what the screen freeze button is, but I experienced a freeze after pressing "start game." The art moved into place for the main menu but the buttons never showed up.

I refreshed the page and now it's working.

doublej123
doublej123
1 posts
Nomad

On the override mission i fell into the acid in the pit and died the game froze and would not restart.

MyNameIsMyNameIs
MyNameIsMyNameIs
3 posts
Peasant

On the map "The Pit" there is a boulder on the left. If you are playing the mode with the nano virus and you stand on the boulder with it, the computers will try and get you. They will not shoot and they will run at the crates at the base of the boulder. After some time they will fall through the wall and fall below the map. I fell below it once, but I could not replicate it. I did have the computers fall through many times.

sniper356
sniper356
13 posts
Nomad

i had the spaceship iusse agian

MyNameIsMyNameIs
MyNameIsMyNameIs
3 posts
Peasant

Once again, sorry for any possible double posting, I'll be done after with for sure. In the "Naval Battle" map if you go to the tip of the ship and jump left as far as possible, you will land below the water and as long as you stay as far left as possible you won't die from the water.

MyNameIsMyNameIs
MyNameIsMyNameIs
3 posts
Peasant

Sorry, I lied. One more. If you play the map "Grinder" you can climb the wall on the right and leap over it and fall below the map.

jd2895
jd2895
1 posts
Nomad

Hi, so apperently this has happened to lots of people, but after you press play and watch the intro, the background art comes up with some planet and a spaceship, but no menu. I updated my flash, set graphic levels to LOW, turned the music and sound effects off, but still nothing happened.. and I REALLY want to play the game.. help?

Dhet2All
Dhet2All
1 posts
Nomad

When I clicked the "start mission" button the game froze or hanged.

Falcon4415
Falcon4415
130 posts
Shepherd

I also have experienced the "buttons not appearing" issue, but only if I am logged in, if I am not everything's fine.

SupercheoS
SupercheoS
2 posts
Nomad

me to... its just the spaceship and title...

also... does armor games have a new logo?

SupercheoS
SupercheoS
2 posts
Nomad

well its working now... uhh... thanks for the help i guess...

SHOL3
SHOL3
1 posts
Nomad

needs to load 30 minutes more after it says it done so it doesnt glitch :\\

ArmorMatheus
ArmorMatheus
3 posts
Nomad

The game froze after i pressed the start button.
My flash player version is 10,1,103,20

John345
John345
2 posts
Nomad

The game is great, I can´t see the start button even thought I have updated the flash player. after I updated the flash player it worked, but only one time.

Showing 1-15 of 275