ForumsGamesArmor Mayhem Support

275 276000
Louissi
Louissi
66 posts
Peasant

Hi! I am creating this thread to try to understand the so-called "screen freeze" button. So, if you experienced the bug, please tell me how it happenned, and your flash player version. (right click - about flash player)

Always update your flash player!
Update here

• 275 Replies
Cromatox
Cromatox
24 posts
Nomad

Louissi, are you working on the bugs on Armor Mayhem? What about more weapons and maps?

den3107
den3107
105 posts
Peasant

I found a spawn "bug"
http://img51.imageshack.us/i/unbenanntptx.png/

i got a glitch where some one shot the slow down time cannon and my screen stayed in the same area and bullets stayed mid-air but everything kept going but it didnt let u kill cuz the bullets were mid-air and i couldnt quit for some reason

After playing some user made maps, it sometimes freezes if I try to quit inside battle.I press esc,game pauses, then select ``back to menuôô, them select yes, and it freezes there

wow all of yo uhave much bugs and i have almost none! o_O
you guys sure you got flash player and stuff?
Louissi
Louissi
66 posts
Peasant

We might still release some bug fixes but its unlikely. Spending more time on that game is taking time away for future projects. But maybe :P

Cromatox
Cromatox
24 posts
Nomad

You should work more on the game, fix some of the bugs, add maybe 1-2 weapons and maps?

And do so people can be the host, like they host through their PC, so we could have multiplayer, without worrying about servers

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

Yeah, you should have a cool ending like in Frontier!! That was an awesome ending!!

Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,421 posts
Nomad

I think the background should have three themes, ice, metal, hot, desert, and armour. That's it. Personally, I wasn't expecting it at all. The Stick Arena Map Editor uses only tiles, but at the same time, you have to pay for the map slots, but its worth it since it is really simple.

den3107
den3107
105 posts
Peasant

I think the background should have three themes, ice, metal, hot, desert, and armour.

learn how to count XD
you said 4 themes =3
Cromatox
Cromatox
24 posts
Nomad

learn how to count XD
you said 4 themes =3

You should learn how to count too, he said:

1. Ice
2. Metal
3. Hot
4. Desert
5. Armour

Hehe
Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,421 posts
Nomad

lol. I starting off saying the first three but then checked and saw the other two but didn't forgot to change the number.

yjerry
yjerry
1 posts
Nomad

man i am so mad because every time i play armor mayhem game and when i clicked action on accident then i click the game everything is gone achievements money weapons armor everything is gone WTF!

den3107
den3107
105 posts
Peasant

learn how to count XD
you said 4 themes =3

You should learn how to count too, he said:

1. Ice
2. Metal
3. Hot
4. Desert
5. Armour

Hehe

whoops counted to fast =3 XD X3
den3107
den3107
105 posts
Peasant

man i am so mad because every time i play armor mayhem game and when i clicked action on accident then i click the game everything is gone achievements money weapons armor everything is gone WTF!

there is something like a 'reset' button =3 =P
BoOmKaZhu
BoOmKaZhu
1 posts
Peasant

I Was Making This Awesome Castle And The Editor Froze And I Had To Restart And Lose The Castle

den3107
den3107
105 posts
Peasant

boom i had that too once...
but then my whole internet crashed...
just a bug that is very deep in the maker (louissi too probably can't fix it)

den3107
den3107
105 posts
Peasant

I found a spawn "bug"
[url=http://img51.imageshack.us/i/unbenanntptx.png/]

i know how it works...
if yo uspawn at a place where already is laying a weapon drop you will stay up there...
if you don't move yo ucan shoot from there and will the cpu's slowly aim on you =3
Showing 181-195 of 275