ForumsGamesArmor Mayhem Support

275 276006
Louissi
Louissi
66 posts
Peasant

Hi! I am creating this thread to try to understand the so-called "screen freeze" button. So, if you experienced the bug, please tell me how it happenned, and your flash player version. (right click - about flash player)

Always update your flash player!
Update here

• 275 Replies
Karatuano
Karatuano
1 posts
Nomad

I found a bug:

On the map "Grinder" you can jump to the top left edge of
the map and jump out, you can see it on this picture:

http://oi56.tinypic.com/2ag40at.jpg

Noiri
Noiri
1 posts
Nomad

Hey ! I have a great idea ! I don't know if it's there the idea topic :S ...
What if we can activate or desativate weapons we have bought ?
Like me, i don't like the halo thing, and I want to desactivate it ... But i can't :S
Ty !

sirbutkick
sirbutkick
4 posts
Nomad

One thing I have noticed in my (somewhat limited) experience with this game, is that on my school computer, it runs for a while, no glitches or anything, and then freezes after about 15 seconds of game play. My home computer, (better graphics card and CPU, plus it's Windows 7 instead of XP) runs it absolutly flawlessly. I suspect people are not taking the, "Warning! this game is CPU intensive", notice seriously, and that for whatever unknown reason, the game just freezes instead of lagging. I have no idea if this is even relavent, but would like to try to help anyways. Thanks!

hornets
hornets
1 posts
Nomad

How do you save your game

63 posts
Farmer

SUGGESTION:
Let us keep our weapons and picking up another of the same weapon adds an additional clip to our inventory. That way we can keep good weapons longer.

Sapphowako
Sapphowako
3 posts
Nomad

I agree with 6108528607, you should get more bullets or whatever when you pick up a duplicate weapon, and you should be able to replace your machine gun.

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

you should be able to replace your machine gun.

then what happens when you run out of ammo with your other weapons huh. machine guns is a decent weapon so just let it be, if you want to hold more weapons then ask to add another slot for weapons
BaronScot
BaronScot
66 posts
Nomad

can we please remove the recent user made map added that resembles the genitalia of a male?

nonameowns
nonameowns
3 posts
Nomad

great game

take all the bugs mentioned and some suggestions and fix em. Then improve and reamp and launch multiplayer right before summer

1 bug: able to use adrenaline after death
AI can be improved. Allows option of 'smartness' from retarded to elite.
more specific, how well they move, accuracy for shooting, and priority logic. (like do I search for weapon spawn if I'm low on ammo or deplete first and search? When should I find a health pack? 40% of health? 20? 5? Etc, complex, but more fun without multiplayer.

above is not necessary but can make the game more fun.
The ingame GUI can be improved. When I go to certain area the foreground objects would cover my sprite obstructing my exact area. So, use alpha to render visible of the player when going behind objects.

I hardly looks at the minimap since I'm focused on the action and the map is somewhat small. Try make it more useful and tactic related.

when went over a weapon spawn of same type held in your hand, the extra ammo should add up

add powerups! super armor, double damage, etc.

very nice for map editor. would be nice if you can test in real time

kajaragi
kajaragi
1 posts
Nomad

I'd like to recommend an achievement for scoring gold medals in every level. Perhaps one for silver as well.

99dragonclw
99dragonclw
11 posts
Nomad

anyone help what does host this game do?

Rynnakokki
Rynnakokki
1 posts
Nomad

In custom maps, sometimes multiple Data cores spawn of the same color.
Just to let you know.

mobyguy77
mobyguy77
1 posts
Nomad

Spelling mistake on game description "data capture" (via custom game)

forkliftdn
forkliftdn
1 posts
Nomad

Hey, just started this game, excellent, but... having a problem. My entire browser freezes for 15-30 seconds when someone uses the plasma rifle. I have seen a few people with this problem. I have tried all the fixes I could find here, but still the same problem. Also, sometimes when it unfreezes, the level stops scrolling, everyone becomes invincible, and all the muzzle flashes stay on the screen.
I'm running IE, with lastest Flash, and fairly new computer. This the first Armour Game I've ever had problems with. Thoughts?

InFlightEntertainer
InFlightEntertainer
1 posts
Nomad

In the anarchy mission I spawned in after getting killed and was walking on air for about 30 seconds. I finally died and spawned back on the ground and i didn't have problems with it again for a while. Has this happened before?

Showing 211-225 of 275