ForumsGamesArmor Mayhem Support

275 276007
Louissi
Louissi
66 posts
Peasant

Hi! I am creating this thread to try to understand the so-called "screen freeze" button. So, if you experienced the bug, please tell me how it happenned, and your flash player version. (right click - about flash player)

Always update your flash player!
Update here

• 275 Replies
Dragon3076
Dragon3076
1 posts
Farmer

im not sure if this has happened to others, but the game seems to have trouble with my saves...How did i get two of them and how do I stop this?

theawesomekid2
theawesomekid2
38 posts
Nomad

When too much timestoppers are shot in the same place, the game freezes.

PredvsAlien
PredvsAlien
1 posts
Nomad

Put a online multyplayer

Karruthus
Karruthus
1 posts
Nomad

I had a glitch were the bullets, once fired, stayed in the same place and didn't move. Also the screen stayed in the same place and didn't move with the character.

SuperSonic15
SuperSonic15
1 posts
Nomad

Hi! There Was this glitch where i was in a map and i was stuck there the hole time until the match was over.

j97martin
j97martin
1 posts
Nomad

third lvl keeps frezzing up

charlesd99
charlesd99
1 posts
Nomad

[b]My screen freezes when I have a victory. I win and I try to press R and nothing happens. Thanks.

JOHNswtiriadis
JOHNswtiriadis
3 posts
Peasant

can you add spme new weapons to armor mayhem 2.like red plasma rifle[it will be like the green but it will be red and firing red plasma]Flamethrower and sniper rifle

JOHNswtiriadis
JOHNswtiriadis
3 posts
Peasant

[b]can you add spme new weapons to armor mayhem 2.like red plasma rifle[it will be like the green but it will be red and firing red plasma]Flamethrower and sniper rifle

rayell1234
rayell1234
1 posts
Nomad

I cannot get the ninja achivement but i did do that Please HELP!

Max000_Extreme
Max000_Extreme
113 posts
Peasant

the only thing i know is that it is an extremely awesome game

bruuhzz
bruuhzz
1 posts
Peasant

no menu. anything that can be done?

dragonofdoom34
dragonofdoom34
2 posts
Nomad

I keep getting this bug on my level where the camera stays in the same place, i can still control my character, but my camera locks in place. Also is there a way to open a map from the editor with map code? because flash player crashed and i only have an old save file.

camilopincha
camilopincha
1 posts
Nomad

makes it so you can use the game but in 3D

martinezos
martinezos
1 posts
Nomad

soo. as I was playing I noticed I didn't have the armor I put on my soldier and then I didn't get the guns I bought so I went to check how much money I had and I had $0 so I checked my missions and I did them all but it shoed that I didn't even do the first one I thought this games saves data

Showing 256-270 of 275