COLDCOOKIEWEAPON

14 posts

I found a spawn "bug"
http://img51.imageshack.us/i/unbenanntptx.png/

Posted Jan 22, '11 at 5:03pm

Yoshinator

Yoshinator

1 post

i got a glitch where some one shot the slow down time cannon and my screen stayed in the same area and bullets stayed mid-air but everything kept going but it didnt let u kill cuz the bullets were mid-air and i couldnt quit for some reason

Posted Jan 23, '11 at 8:25am

COLDCOOKIEWEAPON

COLDCOOKIEWEAPON

14 posts

Louissi what about 1.4?
joking
Great Work
Map Editor rocks
can u add shortcuts like "Del-key" for deleting(lol) ?

Posted Jan 23, '11 at 2:00pm

FinnDragon

FinnDragon

1,009 posts

After playing some user made maps, it sometimes freezes if I try to quit inside battle.I press esc,game pauses, then select ``back to menu´´, them select yes, and it freezes there

Posted Jan 23, '11 at 5:00pm

Cromatox

Cromatox

24 posts

Louissi, are you working on the bugs on Armor Mayhem? What about more weapons and maps?

Posted Jan 24, '11 at 7:03am

den3107

den3107

105 posts

I found a spawn "bug"
http://img51.imageshack.us/i/unbenanntptx.png/

i got a glitch where some one shot the slow down time cannon and my screen stayed in the same area and bullets stayed mid-air but everything kept going but it didnt let u kill cuz the bullets were mid-air and i couldnt quit for some reason

After playing some user made maps, it sometimes freezes if I try to quit inside battle.I press esc,game pauses, then select ``back to menuôô, them select yes, and it freezes there

wow all of yo uhave much bugs and i have almost none! o_O
you guys sure you got flash player and stuff?

Posted Jan 24, '11 at 3:33pm

Louissi

Louissi

68 posts

We might still release some bug fixes but its unlikely. Spending more time on that game is taking time away for future projects. But maybe :P

Posted Jan 24, '11 at 5:01pm

Cromatox

Cromatox

24 posts

You should work more on the game, fix some of the bugs, add maybe 1-2 weapons and maps?

And do so people can be the host, like they host through their PC, so we could have multiplayer, without worrying about servers

Posted Jan 24, '11 at 5:04pm

Ghgt99

Ghgt99

1,941 posts

Yeah, you should have a cool ending like in Frontier!! That was an awesome ending!!

Posted Jan 25, '11 at 12:21am

Kevin4762

Kevin4762

2,534 posts

I think the background should have three themes, ice, metal, hot, desert, and armour. That's it. Personally, I wasn't expecting it at all. The Stick Arena Map Editor uses only tiles, but at the same time, you have to pay for the map slots, but its worth it since it is really simple.

Reply to Armor Mayhem Support

You must be logged in to post a reply!