Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Armor Mayhem Support

Posted Jan 8, '11 at 4:05pm

MasterC2010

MasterC2010

189 posts

the game save freeze happens on abyss for me

the message says: sorry but the armor games services are temporarily unavailable. please try again soon

Posted Jan 8, '11 at 4:20pm

ZeddyJJ

ZeddyJJ

1 post

[b]when i click "Start" i cant see anything after...

Posted Jan 8, '11 at 5:13pm

madalrik

madalrik

1 post

I cant get it to work and my flash is updated I press get to the menu, press start then it loads what appears to be a space station and then nothing happens....

Posted Jan 8, '11 at 5:48pm

psscopata

psscopata

1 post

i can't see any armor drops

Posted Jan 8, '11 at 6:11pm

supersoldier154

supersoldier154

1 post

it works when your not logged in with the menu

Posted Jan 8, '11 at 6:35pm

ajajaj92

ajajaj92

188 posts

I don't know what the screen freeze button is, but I experienced a freeze after pressing "start game." The art moved into place for the main menu but the buttons never showed up.

And i've updated my flashplayer to this new version like three times.

Posted Jan 8, '11 at 6:38pm

ajajaj92

ajajaj92

188 posts

hey sorry for double post, but it seems that you'll experience the problem above if you are LOGGED ON to AG. I just logged out and the freeze issue dissapeared (tough if i log in again the bug will appear)

Posted Jan 8, '11 at 6:39pm

sas41

sas41

1 post

about Armor Mayhem in some maps you can go out of the map very easy and you cant get back I suggest making e Suicide Button or remaking the maps (just little tweaks).
Over all the game is great Ideas From Halo (I'm fan too) and Self-made Background History.=10/10

Posted Jan 8, '11 at 6:43pm

unit117

unit117

3 posts

On Drop, when playing the nano-virus(or whatever it's called) gametype, if you fall off the map when you have the nano-virus, the game will just stop. I can still change the music and stuff, but none of the keyboard controls will work.

Posted Jan 8, '11 at 6:45pm

unit117

unit117

3 posts

Also, there are literally no armor drops at all. That's a serious bug.

Reply to Armor Mayhem Support

You must be logged in to post a reply!