ForumsGamesArmor Mayhem Support

274 158711
Louissi
Louissi
67 posts

Hi! I am creating this thread to try to understand the so-called "screen freeze" button. So, if you experienced the bug, please tell me how it happenned, and your flash player version. (right click - about flash player)

Always update your flash player!
Update here

• 274 Replies
VloquendoV
VloquendoV
1 posts

THE GAME DOESN´T SAVE . WHEN I GO TO PLAY AGAIN I HAVE TO START SINCE THE BEGINING WHY??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

weatherdog
weatherdog
176 posts

THE GAME DOESNôT SAVE . WHEN I GO TO PLAY AGAIN I HAVE TO START SINCE THE BEGINING WHY??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's just a bug that happens sometimes. Try exiting and re-entering the game. Also try going into user made levels then exiting, seems to help for me.
yaseeniscool
yaseeniscool
4 posts

when i was using map editor and i tested it and it did not let me go to above platforms can anyone help???!!Btw Please try map space battle fixed

DragonFly64
DragonFly64
1 posts

Once I had a glitch where I loaded a map, but the map name said "Map Name" and the description was in another language or it was just random, the map didnt load and when I reloaded the browser window it showed a black screen. ???

Dragon3076
Dragon3076
1 posts

im not sure if this has happened to others, but the game seems to have trouble with my saves...How did i get two of them and how do I stop this?

theawesomekid2
theawesomekid2
38 posts

When too much timestoppers are shot in the same place, the game freezes.

PredvsAlien
PredvsAlien
1 posts

Put a online multyplayer

Karruthus
Karruthus
1 posts

I had a glitch were the bullets, once fired, stayed in the same place and didn't move. Also the screen stayed in the same place and didn't move with the character.

SuperSonic15
SuperSonic15
1 posts

Hi! There Was this glitch where i was in a map and i was stuck there the hole time until the match was over.

j97martin
j97martin
1 posts

third lvl keeps frezzing up

charlesd99
charlesd99
1 posts

[b]My screen freezes when I have a victory. I win and I try to press R and nothing happens. Thanks.

JOHNswtiriadis
JOHNswtiriadis
3 posts

can you add spme new weapons to armor mayhem 2.like red plasma rifle[it will be like the green but it will be red and firing red plasma]Flamethrower and sniper rifle

JOHNswtiriadis
JOHNswtiriadis
3 posts

[b]can you add spme new weapons to armor mayhem 2.like red plasma rifle[it will be like the green but it will be red and firing red plasma]Flamethrower and sniper rifle

rayell1234
rayell1234
1 posts

I cannot get the ninja achivement but i did do that Please HELP!

Max000_Extreme
Max000_Extreme
113 posts

the only thing i know is that it is an extremely awesome game

Showing 256-270 of 274