ForumsGamesArmor Mayhem Support

275 276565
Louissi
Louissi
66 posts
Peasant

Hi! I am creating this thread to try to understand the so-called "screen freeze" button. So, if you experienced the bug, please tell me how it happenned, and your flash player version. (right click - about flash player)

Always update your flash player!
Update here

• 275 Replies
MasterC2010
MasterC2010
187 posts
Shepherd

i find this annoying:
i have won a game, the game is saving and it says that it can't save because i'm not logged in (which i am)

kalakili
kalakili
2 posts
Nomad

for some reason i cant play but i have updated my adobe 3 times but it worked for some time fine but then i reconnected and it stoped working

kalakili
kalakili
2 posts
Nomad

ogh i reconnected because i got the same thing as MasterC2010 got.

Loki1990
Loki1990
7 posts
Nomad

Hi!
I have a problem! I cant play this game
After i pressed &quotlay" i see on the left side a space station and nothing happend
Theres no button or something like this
HELP ME!

ChildPleez
ChildPleez
1 posts
Nomad

I updated flashplayer and I cant start the game cause when I get to the starting screen,I dont see the buttons

MasterC2010
MasterC2010
187 posts
Shepherd

the buttons can be fixed by refreshing the page (it happened to me too)

MasterC2010
MasterC2010
187 posts
Shepherd

the game save freeze happens on abyss for me

the message says: sorry but the armor games services are temporarily unavailable. please try again soon

ZeddyJJ
ZeddyJJ
1 posts
Nomad

[b]when i click "Start" i cant see anything after...

madalrik
madalrik
1 posts
Peasant

I cant get it to work and my flash is updated I press get to the menu, press start then it loads what appears to be a space station and then nothing happens....

psscopata
psscopata
1 posts
Nomad

i can't see any armor drops

supersoldier154
supersoldier154
1 posts
Shepherd

it works when your not logged in with the menu

ajajaj92
ajajaj92
195 posts
Nomad

I don't know what the screen freeze button is, but I experienced a freeze after pressing "start game." The art moved into place for the main menu but the buttons never showed up.

And i've updated my flashplayer to this new version like three times.

ajajaj92
ajajaj92
195 posts
Nomad

hey sorry for double post, but it seems that you'll experience the problem above if you are LOGGED ON to AG. I just logged out and the freeze issue dissapeared (tough if i log in again the bug will appear)

sas41
sas41
1 posts
Nomad

about Armor Mayhem in some maps you can go out of the map very easy and you cant get back I suggest making e Suicide Button or remaking the maps (just little tweaks).
Over all the game is great Ideas From Halo (I'm fan too) and Self-made Background History.=10/10

unit117
unit117
3 posts
Nomad

On Drop, when playing the nano-virus(or whatever it's called) gametype, if you fall off the map when you have the nano-virus, the game will just stop. I can still change the music and stuff, but none of the keyboard controls will work.

Showing 31-45 of 275