ForumsGamesArmor Mayhem Support

274 158695
Louissi
Louissi
67 posts

Hi! I am creating this thread to try to understand the so-called "screen freeze" button. So, if you experienced the bug, please tell me how it happenned, and your flash player version. (right click - about flash player)

Always update your flash player!
Update here

• 274 Replies
ajajaj92
ajajaj92
197 posts

hey sorry for double post, but it seems that you'll experience the problem above if you are LOGGED ON to AG. I just logged out and the freeze issue dissapeared (tough if i log in again the bug will appear)

sas41
sas41
1 posts

about Armor Mayhem in some maps you can go out of the map very easy and you cant get back I suggest making e Suicide Button or remaking the maps (just little tweaks).
Over all the game is great Ideas From Halo (I'm fan too) and Self-made Background History.=10/10

unit117
unit117
3 posts

On Drop, when playing the nano-virus(or whatever it's called) gametype, if you fall off the map when you have the nano-virus, the game will just stop. I can still change the music and stuff, but none of the keyboard controls will work.

unit117
unit117
3 posts

Also, there are literally no armor drops at all. That's a serious bug.

GhostofBehemoths
GhostofBehemoths
1 posts

on supremacy right where u spawn i ran right through a big rock and got stuck inside .... kinda sucked b/c i could not get out or kill myself which really sucked.

bloppyploppy
bloppyploppy
2 posts

There are several maps, the "big Bertha" one, and "coldness" where you get stuck. In the "big Bertha" one, I got stuck outside. In the "Coldness" map, I got eaten by a chunk of rock. Also, this isn't a bug, but once you click "start mission" there's no turning back, kinda annoying.

ajajaj92
ajajaj92
197 posts

yeah there should be a pause menu with opitions such as Suidide, Restart etc

Spark159
Spark159
2 posts

The game didn't freeze but, in the map Frost i fell through a wall and couldn't get out of it or die, so i had to restart the match. Maybe in your next game like this you should think about adding grenades.

Spark159
Spark159
2 posts

Also, Just now, i was playing Data Capture in Abyss when the yellow teams flag just completely dissapeared so so did my teamate...

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,703 posts

In deep flesh I got shot out through the walls and got stuck.

blazeiken404
blazeiken404
3 posts

READ: XD know wut i found out? you can only play if your NOT logged in. XD

Zydrate
Zydrate
384 posts

The only glitch I'm getting is the "This service is temporarily unavailable" right after a mission.
And I lose the mission's earnings, too. That's rather inconvenient.

Someone let me know when this is fixed. I'm losing too much upgrade money here, I'd rather not have to grind the Tutorial Level for 90$ at a time.

Silvercrown
Silvercrown
3 posts

I can't play the game at all because when I press start it stays at the yellow floating thing even after I installed Adobe 10

logantheking
logantheking
255 posts

I can't play, I am stuck at the main menu just after I hit play.
I know I have the latest version of flash(Chrome auto-updates).

ausgaming
ausgaming
1 posts

experienced a freeze after pressing "start game." The art moved into place for the main menu but the buttons never showed up.

Showing 46-60 of 274