ForumsGamesArmor Mayhem Support

274 160445
Louissi
Louissi
67 posts
Shepherd

Hi! I am creating this thread to try to understand the so-called "screen freeze" button. So, if you experienced the bug, please tell me how it happenned, and your flash player version. (right click - about flash player)

Always update your flash player!
Update here

• 274 Replies
kuba2442
kuba2442
1 posts
Peasant

i have fell below the map many times and dont die the cpu came after me and fel to killed my team then we wher there in the game without any opponants and could not kill any more because i could not go back

Fixter
Fixter
427 posts
Peasant

i experienced the freeze too. When i am logged in to armorgames the buttons never showns up but when i logg out it works normaly

Wavecrest
Wavecrest
73 posts
Peasant

I fell outside the map quite a few times. So far it has happened on Grinder, Naval Battle, The Pit and one of the Ice maps, can't remember which. Tends to happen on the left side near the edge. It looks like an invisible force suddenly sucking me through the wall.

namenoob
namenoob
1 posts
Farmer

no game menu icant start the game

den3107
den3107
105 posts
Shepherd

GREAT GAME!!!
looks bit like raze only then way better!
but as i think about raze i think here (sadly) too:

!!!THIS GAME NEEDS MULTI PLAYER MODE TO KICK THE @$$ OF ALL OTHER GAMES!!!

and rest there are a few bugs (like that cpu keeps walking at 1 palce) and glitches (like that you get sucked inside of a wall (you can fix that with thicker walls)

you, my friend... are... a... GENIUS!!!

games under-rated...

P.S. it too would be nice to get map builder!!! =D

den3107
den3107
105 posts
Shepherd

by the way...
i could help you with getting this game more famous if you want...
if you give my the flash file i can upload it at few sites
(or you can ask me for some site(that you put them on them yourself)

lm1
lm1
1 posts
Peasant

well, it isn't a bug, but it says usign instead of using. as i write this, i'm thinking why i'm doing this, because it isn't bad or anything.

MasterC2010
MasterC2010
188 posts
Farmer

for all of you that are talking a pause menu and a suicide/restart button, there is one.

press the escape key. that brings up the pause menu. from there you can restart the mission

earthdragon
earthdragon
18 posts
Peasant

den i had the same problom with the ai and the reaction they have for the commands is slow.

wierzba41
wierzba41
1 posts
Peasant

I had this &quotopular" bug like others. Freeze. I mean after i click Start game, it freezes a screen and no buttons. I updated flash , it worked now. Thx!

swordman_John
swordman_John
1 posts
Peasant

There is a bug in the map Supremacy.

There is always a "first-aid kit" in the bottom right. After I ate the kit, I continued to move to the left. Then, I passed through the wall(ice) and went inside the dark blue part but I couldn't escape from it until the time was up.

I hope the description can help you.

crazyfrogbg
crazyfrogbg
58 posts
Shepherd

bug in the save game system. error occurred and I lost my progress.

cakecake
cakecake
2 posts
Peasant

i walked through a WALL... and i lost because of it

cakecake
cakecake
2 posts
Peasant

deep flesh, just so you know the level.

Mipje
Mipje
1 posts
Peasant

in the map frost u can get "in" a piece of enviroment.
See picture.

I walked in where the arrow points, just keep walking against the wall for a few secs.

http://img146.imageshack.us/i/71181599.png/

*for the record, i7 920 has no problem with this game ^^

Showing 61-75 of 274