ForumsGamesArmor Mayhem Support

275 276437
Louissi
Louissi
66 posts
Peasant

Hi! I am creating this thread to try to understand the so-called "screen freeze" button. So, if you experienced the bug, please tell me how it happenned, and your flash player version. (right click - about flash player)

Always update your flash player!
Update here

• 275 Replies
Noypi19
Noypi19
2 posts
Nomad

When you click start game it just stands there the game wont start.

Zkang
Zkang
1 posts
Farmer

I cant see the buttons where you're supposed to press custom game etc. but it worked 2 days ago and I updated flashplayer but it didn't work.

_Kaos_
_Kaos_
1 posts
Shepherd

I lost online savegame data 3 times.. Simply nothing happens. No buttons appear on the screen over the background. Bad bug! (I use Safari 5.0.3) It works normally with others browsers.

earthdragon
earthdragon
18 posts
Nomad

Richie that hapend to me on the second to last level and i had only 2 points and i still ended up winning :P

alxrgoes
alxrgoes
2 posts
Nomad

I still can't see the Start Menu, the buttons never show up.

Flash Player v10.1.102.64
Mozilla Firefox v3.6.13

I tried with IE, but it freezes... I hate IE 'cause of this. -_-

alxrgoes
alxrgoes
2 posts
Nomad

I've discovered the problem about the Start Menu never showing up.

At the game page, I read some comments and HeckobA said this: "It sucks, I can't play with my account because then the menu buttons wont show. (...)"

I tried to logout and then the Start Menu showed up!

Could you fix that?
Thanks.

earthflipbg
earthflipbg
1 posts
Nomad

On some maps you go trough the wall and can't get out.
Ex: On supermacy when you try to get the health pack bellow the your respawn point when you hit the wall you get in the rock and can't go out.

Louissi
Louissi
66 posts
Peasant

Hello! Just a small message to tell that I am working on the map collision bug (when you fall through the map). I think I fixed it.

Also, there seem to be a problem with the loading of the game when you are logged in. I managed to fix it a bit and add a message when the game was unable to load your game. In that case I can't help it because its not me but the AGI (armor games interface). However, in the case that should happen, the game will log you out. Also, the game will save locally even if you are logged in. So you won't lose your progress in the case you were not able to save.

The update should be up later today and you will be able to read a little "v1.1" in the preloader and main menu on the top right corner.

Thanks to everyone for their patience and support.

Regards,
Louissi

Louissi
Louissi
66 posts
Peasant

Oh I forgot.

I also fixed the "no armor drop problem".

Actually, armor drops were never developed. Armor is considered a kind of bonus when you spawn, and you should not be able to recover it.

The part were we made a mistake, is that we included a message about armor drops in the tutorial when there really should not be. It was removed in the new version I will post soon.

thexx
thexx
4 posts
Shepherd

on the supremacy map (second blue one) there is a corner and if you walk toward it you go through a wall and get stuck in a block

PS: i actually won the game even after getting stuck and i even got a silver medal

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

Me too, but on that level and any other level with that map I die. Can you please fix this Louissi?

Louissi
Louissi
66 posts
Peasant

The game has been updated. Clear your cache and you should view a small v1.1 on the top right corner. Tell me if you still get through the walls please.

den3107
den3107
105 posts
Peasant

nope i tried all of the bugs i knew and none works (too tried just other ways where you really need to work to glitch out)

good work louissi =3

i hope there will come more nice updates

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

Yup, thanks man! Now time to get the infinite energy! But if it is infinite, why don't they share it?

den3107
den3107
105 posts
Peasant

hey there (again) if you need any help already you can too always ask me for ideas =P
but it would be nice to have the following (sorry that i say this again):

- to have a map builder (maybe just make another flash "game" that is a map builder, connected to the AGI, connected to the online programme of armor mayhem (game).

- !!!!!!!!!!!!TO HAVE THIS GAME ONLINE!!!!!!!!!!! (you could ask me always for ideas about ranks and stuff)

- (in case map builder would be too hard) just to have up more kinds of maps =3 (the one you got now slowly get boring)

- maybe more game types? (like search and destroy or quarantine mode (that you are with small group and need to hold off waves of slow, non-armed(just melee) zombies)

- to have an ending movie =3 (we still don't know what the organism in the end is and stuff XD)

and again...
need up bit help?
you can always ask me =j

(you can reply on this on the forum or on my profile (or just not if you don't want to =3)

Showing 91-105 of 275