ForumsNews and Feedback[ans] THIS is V3?

5 3241
Iphone
Iphone
455 posts
Nomad

Hello. I'm Iphone. Pleasure to meet you. I recently came back to the Armor Games site to see no change. I forbid myself from saying why I left *COUGH COUGH school COUGH COUGH*, but while I was gone I thought of coming back. And this is what I came back to.

Now there are probable reasons why I don't see any change. Maybe I forgot what the old V2 looked like, or maybe this isn't even V3 at all. Maybe i'm just hallusinating. Can someone give me some feedback? I'm confused.

• 5 Replies
BlackSkullDragon
BlackSkullDragon
161 posts
Peasant

This is still the Version 2 of the site. ArmorGames Version 3 is still in development and there is not a confirmed release date. AG3 is currently being Beta tested, if you want to join the testers, you should sign up at:

If you sign up now you should get an invite code on Tuesday 11th when the next Beta will be released.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

In addition to what 'BlackSkullDragon' already replied:

The 'ArmorGames v. 3.0' will be released early 2011 (a specific date is NOT set yet) and it will behold a complete overhaul of the current AG2 (that's what the current version is called) on almost every aspect of the website.
If you want to have a better overview of what's going to be changed and what not, or when you want to join the BETA testing of the AG3, please have a look at my profile's about. It contains (most of) the information you need to know about the AG2 to AG3 update.

Have fun! =D

jroyster22
jroyster22
756 posts
Peasant

@iPhone Sign up for the Beta of V3

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

Cormyn told me that they don't have a fixed date, but that it will be out in Feb at the earliest but probably not.

Iphone
Iphone
455 posts
Nomad

Thanks guys. I almost had a meltdown thinking this was the V3, becaseu I see no change. Thanks, you saved me from dying.

Showing 1-5 of 5