ForumsForum GamesDungeons & Dragons 3.5 Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting (Darkside)

18587 982015
DesertHyena
DesertHyena
2,886 posts
Peasant

Here's the new forum for D&D, I saved you the trouble.
For anyone who wants to join here, see the other D&D forum for information.

• 18,587 Replies
SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

Yeh dun see Zak brush past you and the halfling staring at you from one end of the hall.

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

Yeh dun see Zak brush past you and the halfling staring at you from one end of the hall.
He looks back at Zak then at the halfling before walking off towards Zak calling his name.
Denchot
Denchot
2,105 posts
Nomad

"It's like everybody died and turned into the stone of the city. You guys have any idea what happened?"

Can I get a room layout again?

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

Denchot:You're still on the second floor the inn bro.
Oooooh.
When you go downstairs, there are a few servants straightening out a table and you spot huge rip in one of the runner carpets. One very upset proprietor/manager beelines towards you from the door, where he was talking to 2 Dwarf guards like you saw on top of the hill.

Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

"What is it?"

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

So wait, did I lose Zak or what?

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

@DBS no you didnt.

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

God**** ninja. "Well, you seemed to be in a rush and I was wondering what was so important."

Denchot
Denchot
2,105 posts
Nomad

"Hey guys, ca- oh, there's an answer." He jogs past them to the Proprietor. "What happened here?"

Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

Monsieur DBS gets ignored in favor of the carpet. My dude follows Denchot's dude whose name I have forgotten.

Denchot
Denchot
2,105 posts
Nomad

Melekurion, but you don't know that.

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

Monsieur DBS gets ignored in favor of the carpet. My dude follows Denchot's dude whose name I have forgotten.
He jogs up to him, "what's wrong, or is the carpet just that fascinating?" As he finishes he also looks down to see if the carpet is in fact, fascinating.
SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

"Your friend in the arkor," te propietor begins as he huffs and puffs," came blazing through here chasing after a goblin. Ajd he left quite the mess and destroyed my door." One of the guards moves the door so you can see it, and there is indeed a slash mark going clean through the solid stone door.

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,679 posts
Peasant

God **** it, Noobs! Too much zeal!

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

It vill all make sense when an explanation is given. Did you ever consider how a goblin got in a Dwarven settlement?

Showing 18556-18570 of 18587