Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Need advice.

Thread Locked

Posted May 1, '08 at 5:08pm

Kingofthehill

Kingofthehill

57 posts

Hi, I need some advice. Here is my problem...
I am dating a girl named Sara. But, come summer, we won't really be able to see each other much. I LIKE a girl named Kira, and we will be able to see each other over summer. Who do I go out with. Seems like an easy choice right? WRONG! There are 2 hitches. 1) Kira is 2 years younger than me. 2) Kira's best friend likes me too, and would be mad at Kira if she went out with me. So that's it. HELP PLEASE!!! (Both Sara and Kira are smart and hot)

Posted May 1, '08 at 5:28pm

BASHA

BASHA

643 posts

stick with sara

Posted May 1, '08 at 5:36pm

RsC

RsC

458 posts

hm... just tell you lost an bet and have too date sara, atleast i did it once too date a girl i liked before i had something with mandy :P

Posted May 1, '08 at 7:34pm

Xanatu

Xanatu

146 posts

Which ones the hottest?Stick with that one.If they are all hot,do them all.lol jk,but seriously,go out with whoever you like.Screw everyone else,go out with kira if you like her.

Posted May 1, '08 at 7:47pm

Daimon

Daimon

7 posts

stick with hottest and make sure they arent shemales (had a problem about that enough said)

Posted May 2, '08 at 2:57am

Legatus88

Legatus88

449 posts

Hmm...I would say Kira or her best friend, because if you break up with either the other one will be there...

Posted May 2, '08 at 3:25am

DragonMistress

DragonMistress

1,113 posts

Knight

The way relationships go at your age (I don't know it specifically, but I can assume by the question) I would say that a relationship where you cannot see each other for a long period of time is not going to work, especially if the relationship is so weak that you are posing this question. On the other hand, at that age, two years younger is a big difference. My suggestion? Be single for a while, have some fun while you can.

Posted May 2, '08 at 6:12am

thunderpants

thunderpants

84 posts

lave her

Posted May 2, '08 at 6:15am

PKza

PKza

59 posts

SARA KIRA SARA's FRIENDS KIRA's FRIENDS

HOT CHICK