ForumsThe TavernNeed advice.

8 2717
Kingofthehill
Kingofthehill
57 posts
Nomad

Hi, I need some advice. Here is my problem...
I am dating a girl named Sara. But, come summer, we won't really be able to see each other much. I LIKE a girl named Kira, and we will be able to see each other over summer. Who do I go out with. Seems like an easy choice right? WRONG! There are 2 hitches. 1) Kira is 2 years younger than me. 2) Kira's best friend likes me too, and would be mad at Kira if she went out with me. So that's it. HELP PLEASE!!! (Both Sara and Kira are smart and hot)

• 8 Replies
BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

stick with sara

RsC
RsC
424 posts
Shepherd

hm... just tell you lost an bet and have too date sara, atleast i did it once too date a girl i liked before i had something with mandy :P

Xanatu
Xanatu
139 posts
Nomad

Which ones the hottest?Stick with that one.If they are all hot,do them all.lol jk,but seriously,go out with whoever you like.Screw everyone else,go out with kira if you like her.

Daimon
Daimon
7 posts
Nomad

stick with hottest and make sure they arent shemales (had a problem about that enough said)

Legatus88
Legatus88
451 posts
Peasant

Hmm...I would say Kira or her best friend, because if you break up with either the other one will be there...

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

The way relationships go at your age (I don't know it specifically, but I can assume by the question) I would say that a relationship where you cannot see each other for a long period of time is not going to work, especially if the relationship is so weak that you are posing this question. On the other hand, at that age, two years younger is a big difference. My suggestion? Be single for a while, have some fun while you can.

thunderpants
thunderpants
78 posts
Nomad

lave her

PKza
PKza
57 posts
Nomad

SARA KIRA SARA's FRIENDS KIRA's FRIENDS

HOT CHICK

Showing 1-8 of 8