ForumsThe Tavern

Whats up with merits???

Thread Locked

Posted May 1, '08 at 7:39pm

oscynk

oscynk

730 posts

^
Yes he is right the page does not give people merits for thier comments they just help speed the process.

Posted May 1, '08 at 7:40pm

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE

2,196 posts

Wait the one that got merited (not evan a word) was that all of it?

And every mod has ones they think are bad,okey and good! So some mod might like it, another would hate it, and like king said not all comments that are long get a merit! And mabey you don't describe the game to well, you probly put some deacent lines in, but the rest are probly about something other then the game. try the guide!

Posted May 1, '08 at 7:51pm

RsC

RsC

458 posts

we already have a topic like this and it has been locked, but il explain.
next too the comment you see an arrow (vote up).
it isn't giving a merit it just gets the attention of moderators, they decide if the comment is good or bad.
once they think the comment is good they give you a merit (25AP).
for more information here is a link.

http://armorgames.com/community/thread/513452/nn-guide-to-merits/page/1

Posted May 1, '08 at 7:53pm

Jordanhasgerms

Jordanhasgerms

158 posts

WOW! That's like a perfect comment!! If I woulda seen that I would've nominated you! See it's things like that, that people need to see and actually take action. People don't think for anyone else BUT themselves it's sick! That's an amazing comment!!

Posted May 1, '08 at 8:43pm

oscynk

oscynk

730 posts

It is pretty good. But maybe they haven't got to it its pretty good.

Posted May 2, '08 at 6:35am

kingofgames

kingofgames

575 posts

well i wrote 6 merit whorth comments and all over 20 lines but i just have 2 merits

Posted May 2, '08 at 6:45am

Spartan

Spartan

2,866 posts

I know it really gets stupid when you take like 15 minutes to write it and it was for no reason.

Posted May 2, '08 at 5:48pm

StarScreamer

StarScreamer

626 posts

im not talking about not being able to get one. i was just wonderin if enuogh merits were being noticed and if people know what makes a good merit a good merit.

Posted May 2, '08 at 8:15pm

DragonMistress

DragonMistress

1,113 posts

Knight

There are tons and tons of games, people can't get to them all to vote up the meritworthy ones. If you see one, bump it, and put it on the Merit_Recognition page. The only people that can make a comment worth a  merit are the admins, and they're smart enough to know what is worthy of a merit and what isn't. I'll admit I've seen a few merited comments that *I* personally wouldn't have given a merit to, due to poor spelling and grammar, but that is to the discretion of the admins.

Posted May 2, '08 at 11:21pm

shadedclan

shadedclan

389 posts

well as ar i am concered i agree that mods look b4 they rate the comment as a merit