ForumsGame WalkthroughsArmor Mayhem strategy guide

35 26715
den3107
den3107
105 posts
Peasant

Heya folks!
I made this forum for people that want to make Armor Mayhem easier, to let them look at game types from other sides, and of course to make some game types much funnier! =D

* Alright... I think i should just begin with the types you can play (overall).

* Brute: Just run as a freak trying to get a high as possible kill streak and kill every enemy that came in your sight while taking less control over (most of) the objectives.

* Balanced: Mostly go after the objective and (if it isn't needed already) kill upcoming enemies.

* Careful: Try to do the objective while trying to take as less contact with enemies as possible.

* Speedy: Just do the objective as fast as possible and just shoot enemies without getting taken off the job.

* Alright now I give the ways you can see all of the game types.

* Death Match: I don't have much to tell about this one...
Just walk around and shoot people.
BE SURE YOU WON'T HAVE TROUBLE WITH MULTIPLE ENEMIES!!!

* Team Death Match: Still don't have much to tell...
As long you still don't get trouble with multiple enemies on your own it's still fine.

* Data Capture: Look, NOW i can say something!
You can play this type on 3 ways:
* If you're not that good it's better if you let your allies set on "Free" and just guard the flag.
* If you can play pretty good it is better to set your allies on "Go And Stay" and go after the flag yourself.
* If you are moderate or just want to do this a fast as possible you can better set your allies on "Free" and too go after the flag.
got an enemy the flag? just only go after him if other flag(s) already got taken!

* Map Control: Sadly again don't have got up much to say...
Just set your allies on "Free" and be sure you take control of most of the posts.
Small tip: take (when played little time) control over the posts of the enemy! (then you get faster and the enemy slower)

* Overdrive: I got up 2 kinds of game-plays here (I like the second the most =3):
* Play it normal: Just run around and shoot random enemies. (again, be sure you don't have trouble with multiple enemies)
* Play Hide-And-Seek!: Just go to safe places and be sure you make as less contact to ANY enemy! =D (it doesn't count on kills but on time you have overdrive)

* Next coming up iisss... How to get fast money? $_$. (not really recommended to go after money)

* First of all you need to know what mission(s) is easy. (where you got gold medal) (you only get money at missions)
* then just repeat that mission(s) to get faster money. (higher medals (time) means more money! $_$)

* Now we came up to the following: Example/Tips for the guns!

* Machine Gun: The default weapon, not really recommended...
I should just only use it if you can't find any other gun that you can handle better than that one. (ALL other weapons do more damage than this weapon)

* Shotgun: A spread gun (what all of you probably already knew XD).
Not really recommended for long-range...
If you can make it to let all off the (3) bullets hit the enemy it can do pretty nice damage!

* UZI: Practical the same gun as the Machine Gun...
Only then much stronger!
But sadly on the other hand it has pretty bad accuracy...

* Plasma Rifle: Very slow reload time, pretty high damage, perfect accuracy and thick ray where you can hit with....
Still not my favorite because you still somehow miss a lot of times.

* Rocket Launcher: Like the description already says: BRING IN THE BIG GUNS!
It does pretty high damage and has explosive bullets! (so can hit multiple enemies)
Sadly it doesn't have that much accuracy...
BUT! It's coming close to my favorite.

* Auto. Aiming Rockets: Same as the Rocket Launcher only then the rockets have auto aim!
still the same but accuracy increased pretty much.
And this is my favorite! =D (I said it was close =3)

* Slow gun: Sadly got just 1 shot. But on the other hand it is pretty good in combination with the Machine Gun because you then can hit more times in (for the enemy =P) less time.

* Dart Gun: Pretty fast shooting rate, really good homing function. But Sadly does less damage so you must be sure half of munition get sticked to the enemy.
Pretty fun to kill an enemy while dead already. =P

* Multiplying Laser: I really hate this gun...
it doesn't even do massive damage when hit without exploding into multiple... But it too does half damage per smaller bullet!

* Ion Cannon: Most heavy gun in the whole game. Still not my favorite because it isn't that accurate.
why? Because you may not aim on the enemy... No... You need to aim UNDER or BESIDE the enemy to let the Ion Cannon hit him.

This was my guide...
I hope it helped you!
Set up comment if you want or suggestions of things that aren't right or if you miss something!

A pride game helper: den3107 (also on kongregate and nonoba)

• 35 Replies
frisko12
frisko12
420 posts
Nomad

what happend there?!
redo-[quote]On my first playthrough I bought no weapons and just stuck with the machine gun. It was simple and I think it actually helped. I can't clearly remember how easy it was though.

the default machine gun is,yes,even though basic,good enough
yo get you through the game.

Ginger88895
Ginger88895
10 posts
Blacksmith

I found the time gun is also very powerful. Think when you fire that you can grab a rocket launcher and fire at the enemy! Also helps plasma rifle(Not affected by time zone)

ItsZaff
ItsZaff
2 posts
Nomad

how can i save the game??

Showing 31-33 of 35