ForumsPopular MediaSouth park fans please post here...

46 8018
go2grave
go2grave
21 posts
Nomad

Post here

• 46 Replies
Xanatu
Xanatu
139 posts
Nomad

About what?.....Whatever,ill just say something random about southpark.My favorite episode was the one where they made fun of scientoligists ^^,because it caused teh most contoversey.And as everyone knows,controversey=good.

SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

is this spam? how does this make it different then the other post where the topic is for example "Halo" and the OP just says IT ROCKS!

anyway about south park, i like the show, but i don't see it too often. I don't realy watch too much tv

thedead200
thedead200
62 posts
Nomad

south park rocks!!! we all know it

myzrael
myzrael
26 posts
Nomad

go south park go south park! i hope the movie is coming soon

armorgold
armorgold
273 posts
Nomad

south park rocks!,but i think ur spaming

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Im pretty sure this is spam too. However, I know a great SP website that has all the espisodes. Southparkzone.com

Giantduck
Giantduck
14 posts
Nomad

it makes me happy on my insides

go2grave
go2grave
21 posts
Nomad

Lisent every one i dun spam ok i was just curious how many people like south park i was waiting for posts like this:I'm a fan or i like south park or south park rocks...that was all

Wolfelord
Wolfelord
77 posts
Nomad

My fav episode of South Park is where there is an outbreak of cheesing. It's where all the kids are getting high by snortin cat urine. Kenny goes crazy and gets covered in the urine of about 15 cats. Goes out of his mind. I just saw it a couple of days ago and it reminded me of some of my friends -the cat urine +something else.

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,058 posts
Blacksmith

go south park go south park! i hope the movie is coming soon

It came out about 9 years ago... ^.^

Lisent every one i dun spam ok i was just curious how many people like south park i was waiting for posts like this:I'm a fan or i like south park or south park rocks...that was all

A post that is just "I like South Park" is pretty much... spam.

How about we post our favorite episodes or something? One of my favourite episodes was the WoW one, though it got overplayed quickly, and there were a lot of continuity issues that bothered me (I'm such a dork). I also really like the Scientology one!
go2grave
go2grave
21 posts
Nomad

Sry if the short posts are spam i didn't know smams are like it....i taught that spams are some kind of viruses sent in someones e-mail...

go2grave
go2grave
21 posts
Nomad

smams=spams Sry for mistake..

Salmanius
Salmanius
277 posts
Peasant

Its alright but some of it is very tasteless.

brazilfutbol84
brazilfutbol84
101 posts
Nomad

My favorite South Park episode has got to be 'Make Love Not War'-I think thats what its called. But anyway, its the one where they make fun of Warcraft. hahahaha

go2grave
go2grave
21 posts
Nomad

Yeah one of the greatest was make love not Warcraft...

Showing 1-15 of 46