ForumsNews and FeedbackCommittee(s)

9 3171
wipe42
wipe42
819 posts
Nomad

So I had this idea like a year ago back when I was a major newb and it went like this...

So what if when had like a "Committee" for different things. Such as game ratings that would count more or if Mods or Admins got overwhelmed at on point then a "Committee" could step in to help out with things like that. Now with the latter of the examples I don't mean giving them all of the privlegs of a Mod or Admin or even ever. Just that their accounts could be activated to be shown as part of that "Committee" to work on what ever problem.

This is not the only use for them. You could have a "Committee" that creates, runs, or shuts down Contests, or Events.
I know that people could do this themselves but I think it would be easier to be recgonized as being part of that. This way people would not only stop need to ask but also when a person wins something then they themselves can give that person a reward, or have a button that tells a Mod or Admin with a generic message.

So there could be many uses for this and I think it could be helpful in many ways. I hope you guys at least consider my idea. Thanks for your time!

• 9 Replies
Showing 16-15 of 9