Forums

ForumsFlash Games

General Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

Posted Jan 18, '11 at 4:19pm

Pedro97

Pedro97

1,897 posts

Which Exit Path level is hardest for you?

Front Door, because I can't do that jump between the saws correctly and Marathon, because I hardly ever do that final spiky part correctly.

which wares (flairs?) and colour combination do you like the most, besides lag issues.

I don't usually use flairs but I used to. I used the horns or the spiky hair with the axe. But they are too laggy. For me the colors doesn't make difference in lag but I like the white with red, gray with orange, white with blue and gray with purple.

People I like playing:

Darwin37
Wezzeldurf
GhostOfMatrix (haven't played him for a month)
Sivan (never met him anymore)
Faithpath
vovan1 (it is cool playing him)
CoolRacer (I haven't met him for ages)
Graystorm

Posted Jan 18, '11 at 6:06pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,512 posts

Knight

I don't think GrayStorm plays anymore. Me and him use to play quite a lot practicing with each-other.
With faithpath it was the same. We use to play a lot. But I don't play that often and we have different timezones so it's rather difficult to play against him.
CoolRacer use to play a lot. I haven't seen or heard anyone talk about him in a while.
Vovan1 is a nice person. I've played with him quite a few times. Every-time though it's when he isn't logged in.
Silvan told me he doesn't get on that often anymore. So it's going to be hard to play against him.

Front Door, because I can't do that jump between the saws correctly and Marathon, because I hardly ever do that final spiky part correctly.

Practice makes perfect.

Posted Jan 18, '11 at 6:25pm

NontroppO

NontroppO

367 posts

I like dark green with black too or black with light gray, maybe some red and silver from time to time. And i used to like the big finger or the cup; not anymore, right now just the triangle hat or the short hair.

Zero - Matrix - Cero - Darwin rooms were really nice.
Wtvr IWillWaitForYou room is/was always funny.
Zero - Wezz - Pain or Zero - Killer - Darwin were intense rooms.
Or the ties rooms with Faith or Legz
The rooms with Whatsis - Ray - Nevin were good ones too.

The players that i like to play are:
GhostOfZero
GhostOfMatrix
Faithpath
Darwin37
wezzeldurf

Which Exit Path female players do u remember?
I gonna mention 2 but i remember 6, Kaila and xKitKatx

And what about funny stuff?
º I remembeer the saws 2 - matrix 0. lol
º Or when everybody got stuck in the zipper blocks.

Posted Jan 18, '11 at 8:24pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,512 posts

Knight

Cero

I haven't seen him in a while. He was a great player and all the matches with him were very fun. I wonder if he'll come back or not.
I remembeer the saws 2 - matrix 0. lol

I remember that. -.-

I haven't met that many female players. But I remember:
iWillwaitforyou
1000words
&
Plaer

Posted Jan 18, '11 at 8:34pm

Pedro97

Pedro97

1,897 posts

Practice makes perfect.

Obviously but I don't play that often anymore. So it is hard to make it perfectly. I have played Faithpath yesterday and before yesterday. I play with him really often.

Vovan1 is a nice person. I've played with him quite a few times. Every-time though it's when he isn't logged in.

He never logs in because of some reason that I forgot.

I have only played IWillWaitForYou and one female guest that didn't told me her name but she was an awesome player.

Posted Jan 18, '11 at 8:38pm

Ghgt99

Ghgt99

1,932 posts

I played FaithPath yesterday.

Posted Jan 18, '11 at 9:22pm

Malkoir

Malkoir

158 posts

The best room that I've ever played in included:
GhostOfZero, GhostOfTartarus, Malkoir, MrCofee and GhostOfMatrix(me)
NonTroppO, CeroOscuras, RayOfLight and GhostOfMatrix(me)
I don't really remember any more rooms.

Ha, I remember that day so well with the room:
You
Me
Coffee
Zero
and some other guy I don't remember!

That was so awesome...

Posted Jan 18, '11 at 9:54pm

MusicMan102

MusicMan102

317 posts

Hey Matrix, a lot of people you say you haven't seen in a while I see regulary as trolls, almost no one plays logged in anymore.....

Posted Jan 18, '11 at 9:59pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,512 posts

Knight

almost no one plays logged in anymore.....

I don't see a reason in that.
If you care so much about your record then you shouldn't even play. I play logged in all the time now. It's just better. So people can actually know who you are. I see a ton of them everyday MusicMan but they never tell me who they are.

Most people that I've mentioned though is for me not seeing them.

Cero obviously hasn't been on. He would usually go to the ghosts xat whenever he plays or at least comment on someone's page. I don't know what happened with him.

GrayStorm doesn't play often anymore. I've talked with him about it.

Posted Jan 18, '11 at 11:15pm

NontroppO

NontroppO

367 posts

Yup there are not so many female players that like to play beyond level 41: Queentanktum - BookLover - Kaila - IWillWaitForYou - xKitKatx - 1000words; i remember that ones.

[GhostOfMatrix] The best room that I've ever played in included:
GhostOfZero, GhostOfTartarus, Malkoir, MrCofee and GhostOfMatrix(me)
- That is a real epic room o.O, jealous

I still dont understand that "troll" definition, is supposed wtvr good guest that play the game just for the sake of... play it is trolling?

Now i realize afik, i never ever played CoolRacer o.O

In fact imho to play with acc requires some courage, i didnt use it cause almost always that affected my performance (if im relaxed, i can focus better) XD

Reply to General Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

You must be logged in to post a reply!