ForumsFlash Games

General Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

Posted Jan 18, '11 at 11:26pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,513 posts

Knight

I still dont understand that "troll" definition

I don't really use that term since when some people use it on Exit Path they're using it out of context. Read definition of troll.
In fact imho to play with acc requires some courage, i didnt use it cause almost always that affected my performance (if im relaxed, i can focus better)

For some reason sometimes I feel that way. When I don't login I feel like I can play more relaxed. But when I login I have to play more serious. That was in the past though.

Now I don't care about it. I'll use my account to play all the time when I play.

Queentanktum - BookLover - Kaila - IWillWaitForYou - xKitKatx - 1000words; i remember that ones.

I've never heard of Kaila or Booklover. I met xKitKatx today for about three games. Queentanktum, I haven't played her but I know she plays the game.

That is a real epic room

Yeah... very epic and the fastest paced room that I've played. Besides the ones that I was in with you and some others.

Posted Jan 19, '11 at 6:36am

MusicMan102

MusicMan102

317 posts

In fact imho to play with acc requires some courage, i didnt use it cause almost always that affected my performance (if im relaxed, i can focus better)

If you started out that way with never trolling it feels much more relaxed and for me I've only trolled like twice in the past and I think I'm more relaxed when using my account, maybe thats just me though.

Posted Jan 19, '11 at 10:15am

Pedro97

Pedro97

1,897 posts

I personally don't like trolling. Many people like trolling on me. But there is another problem. When you are a grandmaster and have a lot of matches and use the shortcuts, they call you cheater, hacker and many other bad words that I can'y write here. Is there a way to solve this problem?

Posted Jan 19, '11 at 11:47am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,513 posts

Knight

When you are a grandmaster and have a lot of matches and use the shortcuts, they call you cheater, hacker and many other bad words that I can'y write here. Is there a way to solve this problem?

I like to just mute the ignorant people. That seems to solve the problem for me. As soon as one of those people just type something disrespectful I just mute them.

That's the only solution that I can think of for right now. But if they are logged into an account and calling you names then just take a screen-shot and just e-mail cormyn it so that he can take care of it.

Posted Jan 19, '11 at 12:11pm

epicness

epicness

352 posts

xKitKatx is awsome and the best flair is teh CELLO!!!!!! and my fav colors are turquoise(idk how to spell it) and purple :P

Posted Jan 19, '11 at 12:34pm

Pedro97

Pedro97

1,897 posts

But if they are logged into an account and calling you names then just take a screen-shot and just e-mail cormyn it so that he can take care of it.

Thanks for the tip. I have made it once but I didn't make the screen-shot. It may help next time. I usually use the mute button too.

Posted Jan 19, '11 at 1:37pm

Pedro97

Pedro97

1,897 posts

I have just played xKitKatx. She is pretty good player. Another female I have played was 1000Words. She is okay. And IWillWaitForYou is awesome.

Posted Jan 19, '11 at 1:39pm

Faithpath

Faithpath

103 posts

To be logged in is actually more stressful. As everyone expects you to play your best all the time or never ever mess around to find a new move. Loose a bunch races in a row and you suck, hes better, blah blah blah meh gah miumiu....
Anyways without being logged in I wouldn't have talked so much with some players. Hence getting to know the best online friends human can have with Wezz, Darwin and Troppo (no order of course ;D). I am actually glad it went this way.

Great EP femini I have encountered while racing where Gamakaze, Kitkat aka Caitym, TheKirby64, and one guest girl being kinda orange with an magic wand.

Posted Jan 19, '11 at 1:41pm

Faithpath

Faithpath

103 posts

+ 1000 Words ^_^

Posted Jan 19, '11 at 1:45pm

wezzeldurf

wezzeldurf

27 posts

Here are some Exit Path players that i had fun with, sry if i left somebody out, i will update it as soon as i get my hands on a tablet again^^

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1029/exitpathers.jpg

Reply to General Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

You must be logged in to post a reply!