The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2838 803761
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,838 Replies
Scarlettt
Scarlettt
40 posts
Nomad

So has John posted at all about this game?

I agree with Malkoir about the pregame screen. Can't even talk with all the kudos flying all over the place, what is this =.=

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

So has John posted at all about this game?

Nope. I've been checking this thread often and his site to see if he's posted about the game - he hasn't said anything.

Also, as for the rooms, you can't really type much in the chats. It's just four-six words then it cuts out the rest.
Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

I gave EP2 a rating of 8/10.

It's not like it's a bad game. But the bugs keep it from being truly enjoyable, the lag is ridiculous, and the controls are WAY too loose. In EP1 you hit the left arrow key(or a for some of you), your character would go left in an instant. Now the character just faces left for half a second and then slowly moves to the left before picking up speed. That was my main pet peeve for EP2.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

They do, if they were fixed then that game would definitely get a 7 or 8/10 from me. It's just the player moves slowly when turning and all the bugs prevent it from being a great game.

Well, does anyone know all the stage names on EP2?

Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

Nope, I do not Matrix. But then again I don't know the names for all the stages in ExitPath 1.

Does anyone but me notice that the original game is always dubbed "(original name) 1" whenever a squel is released? We never say just Exit Path anymore. Like with Halo, we say Halo 1, not Halo. Or the original Mario Party is now Mario Party 1. What's up with that?

mrTrippy
mrTrippy
517 posts
Nomad

We never say just Exit Path anymore. Like with Halo, we say Halo 1, not Halo. Or the original Mario Party is now Mario Party 1. What's up with that?

It would be confusing some people would not know which one we are talking about. Saying: "Meh, I don't really like Exit Path that much" says kid 1. "Well which one don't you like Exit Path 1 or 2 or you don't like it in general?" says confused kid 2. It is just confusing to some people.
fr0ggyat
fr0ggyat
15 posts
Nomad

i gotta say, exit path is a well balenced game. its fun, has multiplayer and heck he made a 2nd one. its a great game.

kijima
kijima
4 posts
Peasant

me i have finished the game i have all achivement

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

What's up with that?

Because when there's a sequel of something, such as Exit Path 2, and you refer to the first one as Exit Path instead of Exit Path 1, people will think you're talking about both of them. Since there's two of them now, saying Exit Path is general. Labeling the first one as Exit Path 1 is to avoid confusion. Like conversations I have with people about video games, if I mention Assassin's Creed alone, that's general, if I want to talk about a specific game, I'll say Assassin's Creed I or Assassin's Creed II.
3dslover
3dslover
22 posts
Peasant

people who dont use overflow ability really need to use it

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

people who dont use overflow ability really need to use it

It's not necessary on most of the levels; it's only necessary for those levels without many axes, buzz saws, spikes, and poles.
3dslover
3dslover
22 posts
Peasant

go to exit path 2 overflow post

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I've posted, but you haven't been offering anything to make people think overflow is better to use on all levels - you've just been repeating the same thing over and over. And that is you think it's better because of the little boost it gives you, you are not taking into account the things I've said. Either you're trying to make people to use overflow just so you can win the race or you just don't know what you're talking about.

3dslover
3dslover
22 posts
Peasant

That isn't true because sometimes using overflow is better.

And i didn't tell them to use overflow so i can win the race or not knowing what i am talking about

I am giving everyone the advantage, ok?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

What you're arguments contain is "overflow is better than normal flow because I said so" You're not looking at all the disadvantages of overflow, you're simply saying it's better just because you say so. It's like me saying you're wrong because I said so, it's asinine. Actually look at the advantages and disadvantages of overflow before saying it's better than normal flow. It doesn't give you an advantage most of the time for the reasons I've stated several times.

Showing 2446-2460 of 2838