ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2839 765188
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,839 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Well, after half an hour of practicing uniplayer I finally got some new times. The first new time was 3.14. I was unsatisfied with this time though. So I took another run at it and got 3.06. With the 3.06 time I did the level 29 shortcut successfully. With the 3.14 time I didn't even attempt that shortcut. It does save some time as you can see from my new score.
http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z480/Matrix10000/Myuniplayertime.png

I need to somehow shave off three seconds so that I can be in the top ten. I suppose if I were to play uniplayer more often I could get under 3.00. However, I'll just try to get in the top ten for now.

MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

That's just the deadline though. I'm not entirely convinced beta will start DIRECTLY after he announces so I'd guess the actual beta will be sometime in April.

And about the whole reimbursing users thing....How exactly will this work? Is John gonna make a list or something? (and I know none of you guys can answer that......I'm just asking this hoping John just HAPPENS to read this shiny post of mine)

Because I that case I totally need to point out that I was also one of those guys that lost their data(for both my main and my ghost account D.

I'm sure that data was saved somewhere,somehow otherwise he probably wouldn't mention it at all.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I made a thread about it on GetSatisfaction and one of the Administrators said that my data is not retriveable.

If I get it then I'll be somewhat happy, if I don't then okay.

MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

I made a thread about it on GetSatisfaction and one of the Administrators said that my data is not retriveable.

Hmmm... I don't think that John would make a promise like that with nothing to back it up....maybe he has a plan. Like a test and depending on how well you race a map or something you get a certain about of experience rolled over or something....
KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

I don't think it'll necessarily involve getting your old Exp back, because if the data WAS retirevable we would already have it back. I think it might be something more unique like a special flair or a something else along those lines. Or he'll just give us 2 million right from the start (One can hope right? xD).

MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

And I know a few users who lost their data for some reason so I'll be reimbursing those users as well.

He'll find something....maybe you will get to be beta testers and your data from the beta will roll over....I don't know...

Or he'll just give us 2 million right from the start (One can hope right? xD).

Hope is a good thing...I hope I can fly in the future.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I got a new time once again today. It's 3.04. With this time I did everything as perfect as I could even though I missed a few shortcuts due to the fact that I didn't want to spend so much time working on this.
http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z480/Matrix10000/Uniplayertime-1.png

I got my rank back, so that's good.

With the time I got to level 29 with 2.43 then died once at tempting the shortcut then the second time I tried it I got it. If I were to do it perfectly without dying and trying to do all the shortcuts on uniplayer I know for a fact that I can get roughly around 2.50-2.55.
I'm fine with this score for now. I'll keep trying to practice at uniplayer to try to get into the top five.

Yesterday my first new time was 3.14 took some time to get back into the game with that time. Then about half an hour later I got 3.06. Now today with twenty minutes of playing uniplayer I got 3.04.

I just don't see how Faith got his time of 2.37. I must know what shortcuts he does in the game to get that. I can understand 2.50, but not shaving off 13 seconds. There must be some new shortcuts in some of the levels that I don't know about.

thestuntman
thestuntman
303 posts
Nomad

I just don't see how Faith got his time of 2.37. I must know what shortcuts he does in the game to get that. I can understand 2.50, but not shaving off 13 seconds. There must be some new shortcuts in some of the levels that I don't know about.

I wouldn't question faith's magic if I were you.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Lol.
Well, I would like to know what super secret shortcuts he takes to achieve such an impressive time.

I suppose yesterday night and today are my lucky days because I've been getting new high-scores. 3.14, 3.06, 3.04 and now I just got 3.01 a few minutes ago.

http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z480/Matrix10000/Uniplayertime-2.png

Soon I'll be taking that number three spot. I doubt that I'll be able to beat Zero's or Faith's time without knowing what shortcuts they take. Also their flow technique must be superb.
pls
pls
4 posts
Nomad

Exit path 2 under development
YAAAA

MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

It's smart not to.

Well, I would like to know what super secret shortcuts he takes to achieve such an impressive time.

Already stated that its magic....I think he just skips maps 27-29. Him and zero are magic and command flow to their will.

Nice Job on the 3.01.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I got a new score. It may seem that I am gloating a lot about it, but it does relate to Exit Path. So don't hate on the new scores.

My new score is 3.00. I could've had 2.50-2.55, however I died twice on level 29 attempting the shortcut, I achieved this new score by managing my flow better and not hitting so many blocks. I still missed around four shortcuts.

http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z480/Matrix10000/Uniplayertime.png

I'll have an improved time soon enough. Probably 2.51 so that I can take that number three spot on the leader-boards.

I haven't played multiplayer in a while now. I wonder if I should get back into it or just keep playing just uniplayer.

sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,147 posts
Nomad

can anyone tell me why marathon comes up so frequentlyu in uniplayer its geting a bit stupid now, for me its literally theree times out of five are marathon

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

tell me why marathon comes up so frequentlyu in uniplayer

Multiplayer*
Fix'd.

It comes up because it's one of the best levels in the game. Also I think John likes that level the most and made it so that it comes up frequently for the other players. It's not that big of a deal to complain about. Just play it and get it over with.
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

I improved my time 2 days ago but it was not too much. My previous time was 303 and I made 393. It was a small improvement but if I get that level 29 cut in my first try...

It comes up because it's one of the best levels in the game.

I disagree, I don't think it is the best. And I would like to know why this level comes up so frequently and other levels barely come up..
Showing 346-360 of 2839