ForumsSupport ForumNemo shot him (Ribbit Ribbit)

9 8411
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

I was just wondering if anyone else's time is off on their posts and comments? Mine is set to east coast time, for some reason. So it always says my posts happen 3 hours later than they really do. Is this happening to anyone else?

• 9 Replies
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,045 posts
Shepherd

its 12:16 here and says 1:14 am on your post so its about an hour off for me.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

well, I'm united States West Coast so of course my time is always off compared to many sites I go on...like it says it's Jan 25, at 1:20am, but it's still the 24 here, and it's only 10:22pm

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,045 posts
Shepherd

For some reason I posted something in this thread before Axel. I go back to the community and see that it says that the most recent coment was made by Axel and when I go to the last page, his comment is somehow before mine.

Look at the times posted for when I posted my comment and for when he posted his.

[url]http://armorgames.com/community/thread/62664/what-do-you-think-of-shops/page/4[/url]

If nothing is wrong then it must be my computer then. Please tell me if you spot the problem

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

I am assuming them that your are Central, and the default time zone must be set to the East Coast time. Hmmm, it may have meant to be that way. But it seems reasonable to be able to change the time on your posts to your individual time zone. I am going to have to look into that...

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Do many sites do that then? I thought they usually allowed you to change your time zone?

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

I do see that.. very strange. I haven't noticed that problem elsewhere. You are very observant!

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,045 posts
Shepherd

I never generaly worry about the time. I use the time to compare when people posted this and that. If two people are arguing I will check their times to see who started the argument. So my time being off does not matter to me.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,045 posts
Shepherd

Anyways that would be a good idea,I am sure Dan would gladly add something for the time sooner or later if you bring it up with him. = )

Cheeseball
Cheeseball
30 posts
Nomad

Well its very annoying for me being in australia. Its like 11:27 PM right now

Showing 1-9 of 9