ForumsNews and FeedbackI can't access my invite code

4 3084
darkrai097
darkrai097
862 posts
Nomad

My e-mail account is glitched, it won't let me click on any links in the inbox, meaning I can't get my invite code and can't test AGv3.

• 4 Replies
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

The invite code is sent in plain text in an Email, there's nothing to click to retrieve it.

If you mean that your Email provider is having issues where you can't even click on the message to open it, then you need to contact them for support. Have you tried a different browser?

If you're still stuck, send me an Email and I'll retrieve your code.

KyahcoSukaimasutae
KyahcoSukaimasutae
311 posts
Nomad

Boy why do the invites always bug! They wheir fixed not to long ago... but this is the email priviters falt... how are you using? I have never had that hapen be for, never with gmail or even yahoo (I thinkit is junky).

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Our biggest problem is that some Email providers (especially Yahoo) are putting our messages into spam folders. We've done everything possible on our end to verify that our messages are legitimate, but some mail providers go the 'extra mile' to keep your Inbox safe, but that sometimes means flagging real messages as 'spam'.

darkrai097
darkrai097
862 posts
Nomad

Yeah the problem is that in my inbox, I can't click on any e-mails to read them, and I also can't click on the Junk, Deleted and New folders.

Showing 1-4 of 4