ForumsWEPRThe border?

46 9940
flashgamer233
flashgamer233
62 posts
Nomad

What do you think? I think we shouldn't allow illegals to become citizens because hundreds(or even more) are trying to get into our country legally and it takes years for them to become citizens.

• 46 Replies
DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

I think its sad that a country based on immigrants has now turned around and shut its doors to others. Granted, there needs to be some structure, and possibly an attempt at trying to help other countries so that it is not so bad there that they wish to live here, but I think that people should be more open minded on the subject.

Presently, there is a recession (call it what you will) and there is a high degree of unemployment, which I suppose speaks to this topic. If there are not enough jobs for Americans, surely there are not enough for other immigrants. I believe that we should be more open on the topic of allowing immigrants in, and expediate the process, so that the ones who come in illegally do not feel the need to do so.

Skipper8656568
Skipper8656568
325 posts
Peasant

http://www.alphapatriot.com/home/archives/2006/04/04/illegal_alien_fun_facts.php
costing us tons of money

SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

Illegal Imigrants are getting alot of the benifits of being citizens, but aren't paying taxes, thats why people are pissed. Im all for Imigration, hell im the first generation of my family who is born in america, my mom isn't even a citizen (a legal immigrant however) America would be nothing without immigrants, and i'd probly wouldn't be on this site right now, but I think the government should make it easier to become a citizen, I took a test in one of my classes in school where it was the same exact test the immigrants have to take to get in, and it was pretty hard to tell you the truth, and I was born in America.

rbombx2345
rbombx2345
28 posts
Blacksmith

its all because of mexicans( no offense) i mean why do they want to go to america just stay in your own country. Like carlos mencia said soon there will be so much mexicans coming here that americans will go to mexico and the mexicans will sneak into mexico. I mean mexicans just stay in your own country. Thats what i hate they take all the jobs and stuff.

SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

its all because of mexicans( no offense) i mean why do they want to go to america just stay in your own country. Like carlos mencia said soon there will be so much mexicans coming here that americans will go to mexico and the mexicans will sneak into mexico. I mean mexicans just stay in your own country. Thats what i hate they take all the jobs and stuff.

You would agree that America is a good country, yes? better then Mexico? it's a hard life there America has a delicious capitalist way of society where money, if worked hard enough for, can be easier to obtain then in other country's. All immigrants have their own reasons, a lot of them, from all countries, were do to the hardships of their home country and that country all the way in north America wasn't dealing with problems like those.

...Thats what i hate they take all the jobs and stuff.

The majority of them take the jobs no one wants. I'm sorry if a Mexican took your summer job of mowing lawns and now you can't save up for that game or toy, and if your an adult, and sorry if one of them took your dream job of being a janitor. (No offense was meant in any of this, I didn't say all, I was implying the majority of illegal immigrants, not the majority of Mexicans in general)
flashgamer233
flashgamer233
62 posts
Nomad

But what about the other people wanting to enter America legally?

SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

But what about the other people wanting to enter America legally?

elaborate, i don't know what you mean.
flashgamer233
flashgamer233
62 posts
Nomad

Like the other people who want to immigrate into America legally instead of crossing the border illegally

SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

Then they would try to fill out the correct forms to get here legaly instead of illegaly, its not like we ending immigration, its still posible to get here legaly, it's just the uneducated people who cant take the test who cant make it so they sneak into america and have their child born here so they are citizens and their next generation has a better life.

mr3
mr3
19 posts
Nomad

I agree with everybody except rbombx2345 because he don't know what he's talking about.

ZekePowerful
ZekePowerful
25 posts
Nomad

In my opinion, since America's population is already through the roof as it is, we should just close our borders to all illegal immigrants. If they find someone who doesn't have the proper papers, whatever you get when you immigrate, they should deport them. Going to get brutally executed in your home country? Too bad, shouldn't have done whatever you did, it's not America's problem. And since America's population is high, as I already said, maybe there could be an immigration limit. Once the immigration limit has been reached, don't accept any more immigrants. If that's the case, of course people who were abroad can come back, since they have a passport.

Stirke
Stirke
78 posts
Peasant

well it'a a security issue in my book because it shows low standards in US policy in deporting the immigrants who illegally came into the country and the border patrol is rendered useless because of the libral media of the US that looks for the guy who does his job throwing out illegals and the liberal media critises the US military for a civilian casulalty in the middle east when those freaken cowards over there hide among the civilians and play the media like a harp when someone innocent gets killed buti would like to see those liberals live on a border community that is getting taken over by immigrants or go to war and then they have the right to make those decisions about the US war or the border problem and it's a joke that US government is accomadating them with spanish language gov forms when ENGLISH is the national language and if you move to a country illegaly or legally you should learn the language

BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

we should just make it easier to become a citizen

flashgamer233
flashgamer233
62 posts
Nomad

But that would be unfair ....hundreds (or more) wait for years even decades to become citizens and these illegal aliens get to become citizens just by crossing a border? That would mean encouraging tons of people to cross our border illegally.

Ichibon
Ichibon
136 posts
Peasant

Has anyone thought of the fact that the Mexican people were here in America before we ever got here. The only reason we have border was because the Mexican government woulnd't sell us any more land. So many people complain about illegal Mexicans. What about he other illegals, like Chinese, Eastern European, middle eastern. Is it because the Chinese are sometime brought here into slavery as well as the eastern european. Themiddle easterns sneakking in that could possibly have terrorist ties. Or is it just because the Latin culture is just previlent that they can't see pat the burritoes.

Showing 1-15 of 46