Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Armor Mayhem Map editor help

Posted May 24, '12 at 7:14pm

Nura101

Nura101

1 post

hey how do i exactly make a new map do i have to do all the codes by hand or what

Posted Oct 9, '12 at 3:57pm

talall

talall

1 post

i cant place anithing

Posted Oct 9, '12 at 8:19pm

jeol

jeol

3,987 posts

i cant place anithing

How far have you gotten in the creation process?

I assume you've gotten as far as making a new map. Go to 'Visual Layers.' Open the folders until you find some actual items, press the 'Add Selected' button and the platform should appear in the middle of the map. From there, you can make it so that you can step on it or not, or collidable (which you can tell from the 'hitbox' option on the bottom left corner), or you can delete it.

(Or 'Visual Layers' > any of the six layers - the ones that don't move are the 'static' layers, the second and fifth ones to be exact > any of the five folders > the folders inside those folders > item.)

If you can't see whatever you are putting down, make sure that whatever background layers you place are the first through the third and ones you want to use for platforms and such are the fourth through sixth layers, in which case you can see them in front of the first three layers. Basically, whatever is in a higher layer is in front of whatever is in a lower layer... Unless it's the other way around. I haven't used it in a while, but I'm pretty sure that's how it works.

Posted Oct 12, '12 at 5:53am

Stephanstein

Stephanstein

8 posts

thanks for the help without it I would not have understood how to make maps. thanks

Posted Oct 26, '12 at 4:49am

JOHNswtiriadis

JOHNswtiriadis

4 posts

i have made 31 maps and armor mayhem is my favorite game.i wish one day
i will make games like you

Posted Nov 25, '12 at 2:37am

1 post

Whenever I want to play capture the flag the enemies get the flag but dont go to their base. how do you fix that

Posted May 8, '13 at 2:16pm

fabio_hapy

fabio_hapy

1 post

when i try to use the layers it doesent work nothing
happen please help

Posted May 9, '13 at 2:50am

bugmenot123456789

bugmenot123456789

1 post

[b][i]http://[quote]

Posted Jul 21, '13 at 4:20am

dragonofdoom34

dragonofdoom34

2 posts

how do i add acid and other hazardous stuff?

Posted Aug 15, '13 at 7:31pm

joshua_calderon_24

joshua_calderon_24

1 post

[b][i]http://[quote]

Reply to Armor Mayhem Map editor help

You must be logged in to post a reply!