ForumsGamesArmor Mayhem Map editor help

113 69119
Louissi
Louissi
66 posts
Peasant

This is the official post for the Armor Mayhem Map editor.

Please do not post your map codes here.

Feel free to ask questions about the editor.

• 113 Replies
blasterman
blasterman
17 posts
Nomad

i mean the entry when you "beam up" or the entry you go strait down. not the ones that enter from the sides.

Riolu15
Riolu15
2 posts
Nomad

Okay this isn't really a suggestion for the map editor, more like for the game itself.It would be awsum if u made a zombies mode.

Riolu15
Riolu15
2 posts
Nomad

How do I get to the editor i cant find it

armormayhemcommander
armormayhemcommander
1 posts
Nomad

i am making a map, i go yo add another item but it wont let me add selected, for any item, i am stuck cant do anything but rebuild it, it took me 3 hours to get this done.

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

for links, can you put a "walk" through solid things and they still go from there to there without going through the the solid? or do they still go on top of the solid? i am asking because i want to decrease the number of links i have to use.like in the "entry" of a ship, it has a slant, can you use just one? or 2 or 3?

No, if you put "walk"-link through an solid object, they try to get through solid object.

I dont like putting much waypoints/links, but they are important so I just do it.And if your map hasnt over 200 links (max ammount :S), it isnt a problem at all..
YourBuddyBill
YourBuddyBill
3 posts
Nomad

Hey, I got 5 questions, some for the creator.
Q1: What was the original intent of the armor drops? Was it to change armor worn? Or was it to restore shield? If not to restore shield, could a shield restore be added, if the health restore doesnt already do it?
Q2: What were the nests for?
Q3: I'd like to suggest a crapload of things, in particular a special level with an almost boss-like foe. Can I get in touch with the creator, and how?
Q4: Could someone please add formations for multi-layer objects like the Mothership, I cant get stuff to line up just so.
Q5: As someone else has asked, what the heck is a camping zone? My best guess is that it's a waypoint where CPUs are allowed to just wait, or "camp". I'm really not sure though.
Q6: Uhh... there is no Q6.

...Okay okay that was more like 9 questions

bobbymckjr
bobbymckjr
1 posts
Nomad

um where would i find codes

YourBuddyBill
YourBuddyBill
3 posts
Nomad

Map codes? Sry man, Idk. Google it, maybe?

YourBuddyBill
YourBuddyBill
3 posts
Nomad

OK health drops dont restore shield.

frisko12
frisko12
420 posts
Nomad

It seems to me that the second to last level is unfair. they letererly move in flocks, making it imposible to stop them from taking our bases. what do I do? please tell.

demon1994
demon1994
1 posts
Nomad

the map editor doesnt work for me.
am i doing anything wrong.
1. open new map
2. properties change colour and save
3. visual layers
when i click on desert or metal ect it wont open the folder HELP!!

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

when i click on desert or metal ect it wont open the folder HELP!!

I randomly also get a bug, where certain folder cant be opened/closed, but it ends after some moments (and clicks :P).
Superdude340
Superdude340
2 posts
Nomad

Whenever I start, my opponents just keep walking back and forth in front of the spawn point. How do I fix this? Do I need more waypoints?

bobzgod
bobzgod
3 posts
Nomad

hey, how or where do you go to create the map for armor mayhem

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

You need to use Armor Mayhen Map editor.You can found it by typing "Armor Mayhem" on search-field, or then go armor mayhem, and at left side is Map editor.

Showing 61-75 of 113