blasterman

blasterman

18 posts

8^o

Posted Feb 4, '11 at 9:21pm

tom0000009

tom0000009

1,323 posts

Ok then, well anyways in a non random topic, I posted a second version of the level castle siege ( I can't believe that my first map made it that high in the popular list ) and then a short while later, this guy starts spamming his level called drake and the drake levels were all basically the same but the guy managed to flood the recent maps section with his single map. Basically I just want a higher time limit on waiting to repost maps because 30 seconds isn't gonna scare away a guy spamming the same map over and over again.

Posted Feb 8, '11 at 11:58am

Silversliver

Silversliver

1 post

When I test my map i can't see my entities...
They're there but you just can't see them.

Posted Feb 12, '11 at 9:56am

FinnDragon

FinnDragon

1,009 posts

When I test my map i can't see my entities...
They're there but you just can't see them.

Some of entities (spawn places,hurt/kill/low gravity/go up zones) arent supposed to see in game.But if you cant see flag places, flag return points or control points, them its a bug!

And I found like to share some tips about AM Map editor:
When you want to put collidable object, put it on static 5 layer, so drops are "under" it (look stupid imo if drops are "above" "ground").
And if you want to put un-collidable object, put it on static 2, because otherwise its above player!

Posted Feb 12, '11 at 10:18am

FinnDragon

FinnDragon

1,009 posts

I found like

What a strage typing failure :S Ment to say: "I´d like to"
And when I said "object" I ment satic object not animated object.

Posted Feb 15, '11 at 10:05am

4EVERGREEK

4EVERGREEK

1 post

hi
can you tell me how to make acid on my map?

Posted Feb 15, '11 at 3:01pm

tom0000009

tom0000009

1,323 posts

hi
can you tell me how to make acid on my map?

To make acid you will need to make a hurt zone(entities) and then cover the hurt zone with dessert liquid( not sure if this is the actual name but it is found in the dessert backgrounds section)

Posted Feb 25, '11 at 7:26am

Rubix100

Rubix100

1 post

Whenever I start to test my map I spawn, and suddenly I'm in some other region of the map

Posted Mar 1, '11 at 5:59pm

weatherdog

weatherdog

176 posts

for the team deathmatch spawn points, do i have to put up a spawn point for every team member? Plus, the spawn locations don't show on top of the items that i already have on the map, is that supposed to happen?

Posted Mar 1, '11 at 6:54pm

weatherdog

weatherdog

176 posts

for the team deathmatch spawn points, do i have to put up a spawn point for every team member? Plus, the spawn locations don't show on top of the items that i already have on the map, is that supposed to happen?

disregard that, i remembered that i can just move the background.

Reply to Armor Mayhem Map editor help

You must be logged in to post a reply!