ForumsGamesArmor Mayhem Map editor help

113 69157
Louissi
Louissi
66 posts
Peasant

This is the official post for the Armor Mayhem Map editor.

Please do not post your map codes here.

Feel free to ask questions about the editor.

• 113 Replies
bobzgod
bobzgod
3 posts
Nomad

hey louissi i can't find or use the map editor cause i don't know where or how it works

bobzgod
bobzgod
3 posts
Nomad

i made 1 map so far it's on your browser level 1hr ago bobzgod

dabomb48
dabomb48
9 posts
Peasant

Loussi since you created the game editor, what do the waypoints and links stand for, I get confused when I try to do them. Please help!

blasterman
blasterman
17 posts
Nomad

hey everyone, you test a map by...: go to the start button, then click "documents" and doubleclick a saved map, then, do 'open' then when it says 'open to where' or 'open in which program' click internet explorer then, it shows the code, copy it, and paste it in the map codes. if you dont have all the nessisary elements, it will CRASH and you will have to REFRESH but heres how to test map codes. your welcome

blasterman
blasterman
17 posts
Nomad

&damomb

the waypoints CONNECT THE LINKS and the links are for the soldiers to know where to go like from 1 place 2 another like walking. 4 links, click 1 waypoint, the one you want a direction to come from, then click another waypoint, where you want the soldier to end up, of course, they have 2 hav a place 2 go from there so you do the same thing exept it going away from the waypoint your 1st link went to, and so on. jumping is for the soldier to junp from a waypoint to another, but the length they can jump dosnt change walking is for them just to walk from a waypoint to another. directoin matters, so if you just put one link, it will only go to the destinatoin, and it cant come back, so add 2 links if you want for the soldiers to go both ways.o and sry if this isnt louissi but its discriptive so its better

scripted
scripted
1 posts
Nomad

I made my first map and it works great!
I have 62 way points double-linked but it still loads fast
Thank you for your tutorial

visitlegend
visitlegend
398 posts
Nomad

wait hopefully they make a animated maker so u can animate ur own armer mayhem.

- V

laflaf
laflaf
1 posts
Nomad

whats up with the alien nest ???

fropps
fropps
1 posts
Nomad

hey I know this might be a bit hard but could you make armor mayhem multiplayer. I would really like to face off against a real person on one of my maps

cammander1
cammander1
2 posts
Peasant

Man....I REALLY Whant that nest working...Please fix it! I KNOW YOU CAN!!! Plus I got ideas for it too...think this ...that nest is a spowner, and spowners can: be wild or owned, be a alins nest for spowning alins, a factory to build robots, a and a mother drone to spown air drunds and/or play as a contoll pount.

TheHazaah
TheHazaah
7 posts
Nomad

it wont let me do the static desert style

mcimmuuni
mcimmuuni
2 posts
Nomad

All terrain I put on my map shows as RED

mcimmuuni
mcimmuuni
2 posts
Nomad

...on the editor

kidblinggg
kidblinggg
1 posts
Peasant

I have trouble with waypoints

soldierperson
soldierperson
269 posts
Peasant

How do you put platforms (sorry I dont get it so well) and how do waypoints work? What are they?

Showing 76-90 of 113