ForumsGamesArmor Mayhem Map editor help

113 69164
Louissi
Louissi
66 posts
Peasant

This is the official post for the Armor Mayhem Map editor.

Please do not post your map codes here.

Feel free to ask questions about the editor.

• 113 Replies
den3107
den3107
105 posts
Peasant

Soldier: platforms are just sprites, just insert the sprites and check collidable so the players can walk over them, and you got a platform!
And the waypoints? MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL! you need to put waypoints on every corner and place where a CPU (the computer players) need to jump.
First make the waypoints, after that connect them to each other so the CPU's can move. Without connected waypoints, CPU's CANNOT MOVE!

Hotjeremiah
Hotjeremiah
2 posts
Nomad

[/b][i]You can't prob play the level because the level has to be ment for TDM CTF DM Waypoints and Conquer. They are all in Entites.

Nura101
Nura101
1 posts
Nomad

hey how do i exactly make a new map do i have to do all the codes by hand or what

talall
talall
1 posts
Nomad

i cant place anithing

Stephanstein
Stephanstein
8 posts
Blacksmith

thanks for the help without it I would not have understood how to make maps. thanks

JOHNswtiriadis
JOHNswtiriadis
3 posts
Peasant

i have made 31 maps and armor mayhem is my favorite game.i wish one day
i will make games like you

1 posts
Farmer

Whenever I want to play capture the flag the enemies get the flag but dont go to their base. how do you fix that

fabio_hapy
fabio_hapy
1 posts
Nomad

when i try to use the layers it doesent work nothing
happen please help

dragonofdoom34
dragonofdoom34
2 posts
Nomad

how do i add acid and other hazardous stuff?

pogocomhalocom
pogocomhalocom
1 posts
Nomad

Well, this question is not.. that related to the editor but about the game. Many of the maps in the game website â" userlevels in the column âlatestâ are only for personal testing and cannot work well. I was upset of finding those maps which I cannot actually play. I believe that there are still good maps from the users but it is hard to find them. Players make their maps for sharing and for fun. Is it possible to divide the âlatestâ column to âtestingâ & âFinished columnâ orâ¦. whatever that makes the players happy with each others maps?

jak14
jak14
1 posts
Shepherd

please give map code i don;t now how to make map its to difficult???????

Headstorm007
Headstorm007
1 posts
Farmer

PLEASE add a thingy on the help page that tells users what the waypoint type "camping point" does.

thewi2ard
thewi2ard
2 posts
Nomad

Question...

How do I move up the enitties?, is only the background hide them, and when I play it I cant see anything, how do I fix it?

thewi2ard
thewi2ard
2 posts
Nomad

Whats the difference bettween Animated (6), statics (5), animated (4), etc...

TheDragonStar
TheDragonStar
1 posts
Nomad

How do you use the multiplayer function?

Showing 91-105 of 113