ForumsNews and Feedback[dup] muliti player

6 2914
sweettanner
sweettanner
46 posts
Nomad

i think ther shood be a header for muliti plaer games.

• 6 Replies
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I think he means a category, like Action, Adventure, Arcade... called Multiplayer.

I personally think that's a good idea, but the use of Tags should be sufficient.

KyahcoSukaimasutae
KyahcoSukaimasutae
311 posts
Nomad

Nice idea but the just are not enough multiplayer games to make a catagory for it. But as said abve^^ the will be a rleted games tag system and saerching them will be possably with the search bar now for games and users and is fsater and better!

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

mrtim, a multiplayer server it's probably easier to build for a web developer. Actually the multiplayer for exit path was buildt by cormyn and larry, not by john. I think it would be possible for them to build a default multiplayer server to give to flash developers, maybe a simple one, like 1vs1.

And on topic, multiplayer games already belong to a category. A multiplayer section would have mixed strategy games, racing ones, etc. I think a tag would be better.

jaza_m
jaza_m
1,356 posts
Nomad

Yeah, Kyachos Right, I doubt there arent enough multi-player games to make a new tab out of. I do wish there were more though. There awfully fun.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

And on topic, multiplayer games already belong to a category. A multiplayer section would have mixed strategy games, racing ones, etc. I think a tag would be better.

There are plenty of games in more than one category. It would be fine to have this as a new one, because it's something that people look for in a game.
gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

There are plenty of games in more than one category. It would be fine to have this as a new one, because it's something that people look for in a game.

I didn't know :O
forgive my ignorance.
Showing 1-6 of 6