ForumsSupport Forumprofile music

18 4318
Bryan891
Bryan891
28 posts
Nomad

they should have some music (age appropriate) that you can play on your proifle comment if you would like this or not?

• 18 Replies
DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

It might be neat if some of the people who made music for the games submitted some music, or if we could chose the background music from games to have as our site's music.

My music would be from the game Rocket Man!

Stinger_Maniac
Stinger_Maniac
322 posts
Nomad

Hmm well it might be a idea but then what if everyone had music on their profile you might get a bit bored of the music then maybe only music for a certain amount of AP?

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

This has been brought up in a different thread before, but also look at the sticky. I think i may have seen it there, but I could be wrong.

xgamer424
xgamer424
240 posts
Nomad

wait maybe if they put music by bands then you have to buy it with ag points.

Victrixs
Victrixs
94 posts
Nomad

I agree with bryan891, it would be cool to have music from your favorite games in your profile. But I think just like out avatars will must have points for certain songs. Either way is a good idea.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,045 posts
Shepherd

Personaly, if you would like to express the music you like you should express it in some different way. I remember myspace and other people's profile music which got anoying when you didnt like their music.

Iskalon
Iskalon
32 posts
Nomad

I don't think music would work. For one, it would make loading times go up. Two, who would check if the material was appropriate?

chillskill
chillskill
62 posts
Nomad

I agree with stinger_maniac that the music(if we are going to have it) should only be for people up to a certine AP

metalluvr
metalluvr
115 posts
Nomad

it sounds good

baseballfamer123
baseballfamer123
321 posts
Nomad

metalluvr, watch it, your spamming. And profile music would be a good idea but you should have to probal;y have to have a certain amount of Armor Points before you can get it.

BBF123

ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

We're turning into MySpace people!

haha, j/k. But I don't think it's that bad of an idea. I really don't see the point in it, but then again I also don't see the harm.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

There are lots of good suggestions. Just don't go way too ahead of yourself.

John
John
345 posts
Nomad

I think music is a bit unnecessary. I think if someone wants to post a link to their favorite music, that might be better. But I can only imagine those really, really bad myspace pages with fourteen different soundtracks and 20,000 animated images flashing on the screen... argghhh.

CatonaRock
CatonaRock
323 posts
Justiciar

I would certainly like the idea of having music from some of the games on the site. Perhaps you could unlock new tracks by getting a certain amount of Armor Points.

Henrytheonlygameking
Henrytheonlygameking
677 posts
Nomad

yeh that wud be cool

Showing 1-15 of 18