Forums

ForumsFlash Games

WASD vs Arrow Keys

Posted Jan 26, '11 at 4:31pm

Pedro97

Pedro97

1,445 posts

I am right-handed and I have realized that the only game that I play with the arrow keys (that WASD is available too) is Exit Path. When WASD and arrow keys are available in any other games I choose for WASD

Posted Jan 26, '11 at 4:45pm

ITheNormalPerson

ITheNormalPerson

139 posts

WASD, for about any game, but I have played some games with arrow keys. I don't know why, since i'm right handed, but i prefer WASD.

Posted Jan 26, '11 at 11:38pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,693 posts

Knight

WASD for games like Armor Mayhem and Raze that require me to use my right hand for the mouse pad then left for the keys. I will tell you, it can get rather awkward playing games like that. Especially if you're like me and never use the WASD keys.

Posted Jan 27, '11 at 6:45am

darkrai097

darkrai097

714 posts

I use the arrow keys if I need to use the normal keyboard for something, but WASD if I need to use the mouse.

Posted Jan 27, '11 at 1:54pm

darthdave9

darthdave9

111 posts

I'm right handed and I always use wasd when I can

Posted Jan 27, '11 at 6:31pm

ipyroball

ipyroball

11 posts

Arrow keys and wasd helps me because when w,a,s, or d is broken I have arrow keys

Posted Jan 27, '11 at 6:54pm

braheehinny

braheehinny

36 posts

I am right handed but I still love WASD WAYYYYYY better. Strange, huh?

Posted Jan 27, '11 at 7:04pm

MalKeshar

MalKeshar

116 posts

I think that the reason why they let you use the WASD and the arrow keys is so that you can find your most comfortable gaming style.  I prefer the WASD keys because then if can use the shift, Ctrl, and space bar if needed, and the mouse with my right hand.  In my opinion though, no keys are superior.  It all depends on the person.

Posted Jan 28, '11 at 6:09am

terminator4ever

terminator4ever

20 posts

arrow keys r more comfortable for me

Posted Jan 28, '11 at 7:35am

serbstriker

serbstriker

22 posts

WASD because I'm used to it from playing to many RPG's. Also with WASD you have the z,x,c,q,e (etc.) keys to press with your left hand so you can use those for other stuff. I am right-handed but i still think that WASD is far superior to arrow keys.

Reply to WASD vs Arrow Keys

You must be logged in to post a reply!