Gogotank

Gogotank

87 posts

I only use the arrow keys, but for left handed WASD is the best option

Posted Dec 15, '12 at 1:38am

Roxxar123

Roxxar123

59 posts

I use WASD more often, especially if I need to use the mouse in a game(shooters).

I only use Arrow Keys for certain games.

Posted Dec 15, '12 at 2:42am

bomber08

bomber08

5 posts

im left-handed and WASD Keys are more comfortable to use than arrow keys.....especially in MMO games or FPS games

Posted Dec 15, '12 at 6:38am

siopi

siopi

4 posts

I prefer WASD because it is usually closer to other key bindings which makes it more smooth to press keys on the keyboard. I can of course use both arrow keys and wasd but over the time I've gotten so used to wasd that I only use it. :3

Posted Dec 17, '12 at 10:52am

klaidas282

klaidas282

3 posts

im more used to WASD because i play more of mouse control games

Posted Dec 18, '12 at 11:35pm

randomferret

randomferret

1 post

I prefer WASD because even though im right-handed i feel more comfortable with my left hand on WASD and right hand on the mouse.

Posted Dec 19, '12 at 5:49pm

shortstopkid123

shortstopkid123

20 posts

wasd is usually more comfortable when using a mouse like in game like raze and strike force heroes. At least thats why i think

Posted Dec 19, '12 at 6:10pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,417 posts

I use WASD, I used to prefer Arrow keys but then I started playing Minecraft. Plus I like to have the Mouse in my Right Hand since I'm Right-handed.

WASD FTW! (Either **** the What! or For The Win! You choose)

Posted Dec 19, '12 at 6:41pm

Peek

Peek

120 posts

I prefer IJKL, but no one ever makes that an option :P

I use WASD most of the time, especially for shooters, of course. Arrow keys are just there if you have a left handed mouse, I guess. Arrow keys work well for some games, like if you press space or zxc to do things, then obviously you'd use arrow keys. It just depends on the game.

Posted Dec 20, '12 at 8:34am

Besch

Besch

45 posts

I am lefthanded and use WASD. For most games i need to rearrange the whole keyboard settings, THANKS DEVS!!

Reply to WASD vs Arrow Keys

You must be logged in to post a reply!