Forums

ForumsFlash Games

WASD vs Arrow Keys

Posted Dec 20, '12 at 7:23pm

Crazypizzaboy

Crazypizzaboy

15 posts

I use wasd Often because I'm used to it from minecraft.

Posted Dec 20, '12 at 8:39pm

lol7776

lol7776

36 posts

I perfer wasd because your usually like shooting or something

Posted Dec 21, '12 at 3:08pm

maxninja2014

maxninja2014

14 posts

Both, Im a good gamer and trained myself to use both.

Posted Dec 22, '12 at 12:04am

Marmist74

Marmist74

6 posts

Im right-handed, and I use WASD. why? I really dont know why. It just seems more confortable for me..

Posted Dec 22, '12 at 1:02am

alovera1

alovera1

520 posts

it really varies for me sometimes im more comftorble using the arrowkeys other times i prefer to use the WASD I think it depends on my mood and energy.

Posted Dec 22, '12 at 6:56am

MrHankey93

MrHankey93

9 posts

yeah buddy

Posted Dec 22, '12 at 10:11pm

isoawesome

isoawesome

1 post

i use both. it really depends on the game.

Posted Dec 22, '12 at 10:32pm

Lee_Blade

Lee_Blade

97 posts

i use both. it really depends on the game

I prefer one only,because if you use both you will not be able to play nicely because using both can interrupt you're gaming skills and you're hand.

Example:If you are right handed and you are using left hand but you noticed that when you write in right you cannot write comfortably and when you write in left hand you cannot feel comfortable.

Posted Dec 22, '12 at 10:37pm

Mickeyryn

Mickeyryn

249 posts

Same as Lee_Blade: both, or whichever one is more convenient.

Posted Dec 22, '12 at 11:06pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,478 posts

Knight

I prefer one only,because if you use both you will not be able to play nicely because using both can interrupt you're gaming skills and you're hand.

Depending on the game, you'll have to switch it up. Like if a game requires for you to use a mouse and keyboard, most people ( more right handed folk than left handed) will use the mouse with their right hand and WASD keys with their left. But if the game is only keyboard between WASD and arrows, most will use arrow keys. There will be other keyboard variation though, some games require for you to type certain things or use zxc, etc.

I personally have no problem using both hands, it just depends on whatever is more convenient. If the keys used are on the left side of my keyboard, I'll use my left hand, and so on.

Reply to WASD vs Arrow Keys

You must be logged in to post a reply!