Forums

ForumsFlash Games

WASD vs Arrow Keys

Posted Jul 19, '13 at 2:23pm

Virtuez

Virtuez

17 posts

I always play with WASD when I have a chance, I got used to it... Also for some reason it feels wierd to have my right and left hands so close when using the arrow keys

Posted Jul 19, '13 at 3:15pm

dav123

dav123

95 posts

i am use my right hand so i like WASD because the mouse is on your right.

Posted Jul 20, '13 at 10:52am

antonis1997

antonis1997

2 posts

i once had to have my right hand on mouse and left hand in arrow keys in a game... it was very hard

Posted Jul 20, '13 at 12:18pm

jaxcat

jaxcat

1 post

i use WASD for almost all games, but i did use the arrow keys before i realized how much i like WASD i feel like im cramped with the arrow keys. WASD lets me stretch out and get more comfortable so i can play for longer without worrying about discomfort.

Posted Jul 20, '13 at 5:35pm

Vielle1

Vielle1

16 posts

WASD is good for most games the only reason not to use that is if there are more 20 buttons needed to be used in a game or if it is a different genre such as strategy, or puzzle.

Posted Jul 21, '13 at 10:13pm

Charlie506

Charlie506

1,059 posts

Well, The arrow keys and the mouse for me are to close.

( Uses wasd for left hand, mouse for right hand )

Posted Jul 24, '13 at 11:21pm

octagonapuss

octagonapuss

7 posts

if you need to use the mouse and are right handed wasd all the way if no mouse arrows ok and visa versa

Posted Jul 25, '13 at 5:02pm

gamerguy12345

gamerguy12345

2,961 posts

I would say WASD keys are better. Because if you have the mouse in your right hand and the arrow keys in your left hand, it can get very uncomfortable having them so close together. With the WASD keys you get room to stretch out and it is more comfortable in my opinion.

Posted Jul 25, '13 at 5:16pm

esmaeilhamdy

esmaeilhamdy

2 posts

i use both. it really depends on the game

I prefer one only,because if you use both you will not be able to play nicely because using both can interrupt you're gaming skills and you're hand.

Example:If you are right handed and you are using left hand but you noticed that when you write in right you cannot write comfortably and when you write in left hand you cannot feel comfortable.

Posted Jul 25, '13 at 5:19pm

esmaeilhamdy

esmaeilhamdy

2 posts

I like when you can use either to move in a game because it makes it more convienient.

Reply to WASD vs Arrow Keys

You must be logged in to post a reply!