vinster132

5,469 posts

Right handies are better with wasd

Well, it doesn't mean all of the right hand people can use wasd. Durrr

Posted Feb 6, '11 at 12:18am

kervile

kervile

120 posts

i can use both equally...i rlly dont know but i in most cases i prefer the arrow keys...easier to reach, but i do like the challange of the wasd

Posted Feb 6, '11 at 11:36am

howdy111

howdy111

62 posts

I use the WASD keys but I have no idea why. I am right-handed but it feels more comfortable with my left. I have a laptop but I dont use a mouse so if a game needs a mouse its practically impossible to use the arrow keys because I can't move and click at the same time with my left hand.

Posted Feb 6, '11 at 3:07pm

Denchot

Denchot

16 posts

i used to use arrow keys but i shifted to wasd it it is better for me becuase i can access more buttons & i am right handed

Posted Feb 6, '11 at 4:02pm

fractalman

fractalman

322 posts

arrow keys are ok, but WASD is really the only way to go if you have to use the mouse AND other keys to play.

Posted Feb 6, '11 at 4:48pm

Pedro97

Pedro97

1,424 posts

WASD is really the only way to go if you have to use the mouse AND other keys to play.

Not really. I can use arrow keys with the mouse perfectly and I can use the WASD without using the mouse. I only use arrow keys when I play Exit Path or car racing games.

Posted Feb 7, '11 at 12:22pm

rafcommando1

rafcommando1

31 posts

I use wasd even though im both handed but the main reason is when i play on laptop my hand gets cramp so i quit when i got a laptop.

Posted Feb 7, '11 at 2:16pm

Aggresivenow

Aggresivenow

6 posts

WASD gives a lot more room for other keys to be used in a game. (Not saying overly using buttons in a game is good.) Although, more room, usually equals easier gameplay. A lot of hardcore gamers use WASD, but you DO have to remember this is a FLASH game site and is used by casual gamers as well.

Posted Feb 8, '11 at 8:41pm

JangoFett3

JangoFett3

6 posts

I use WASD all the time, for me it is more comfortable and it also makes it easy to use the Q,E,R,F, shift, and space keys on a lot of the games that I play.

Posted Feb 9, '11 at 9:53am

laza

laza

69 posts

I use WASD I am right handed but I prefer WASD cuz it's a lot easier to maneuver in any game including flash games.

Reply to WASD vs Arrow Keys

You must be logged in to post a reply!