81tyler

81tyler

49 posts

you forgot the pianist job i think

Posted Nov 5, '11 at 10:00pm

gamer1111111

gamer1111111

130 posts

You also forgot some of the weapons.Like doomsday glock from items dealer screen 2 at night.And how to get the hover-board by getting all 4 trophemon.

Posted Dec 18, '11 at 5:10pm

xxddsmagexx

xxddsmagexx

3 posts

This is how to complete the game.  Get the Klein bottle, 4d hypercube and the mobius strip.  Give them all to the red headed guy inside where you get 14 intellegence.  When you see the red head person he will say something.  If you are good, say the top one to get +Karma, and if you are bad, do the bottom one to get -Karma. Then talk to him again and repeat witch one you did before (The top or bottom).  Once you have did that, you have to give 1 by 1 day by day. When you have done that, he will give you the lab key.  The lab is a arena, so be prepared(Domsday Glock Recomended for easy killing.).  Your last opponent is the red head guy and he is the hardest because he has the ray-gun. Once he says something at the end, you go into the right portal.  It gives   you the credits and the it says "The End?" Then you start all over again but this time you start with all the stats you had before.  If this works, please be happy what I did for all you people.  Extra!  This is how you get to unlock the mobster tower key, The warehouse, and the sewwage arena.  The sewwage arena is at the bottom right of the street that has all the directors cut buildings.  You get the key from the 5 man army.  You should have a combat shotgun or the secret wepon to kill the whole 5 man army.  Now this is how to get the mobster tower key.  First you have to go to the bar that say vinnie at night (3rd street).  You will see a group of 3 people.  You have to fight them for the mobster tower key. Now this is how to get the old abounded warehouse.  You fight the yellow head guy at skyes bar(2nd street). Kill the yellow head guy to get the warehouse key.  Thanks to all the people who read this.

Posted Dec 18, '11 at 5:14pm

xxddsmagexx

xxddsmagexx

3 posts

By the way I have made a walkthrough how to complete the game and how to get the keys for the mobster tower, the sewwage arena and the warehouse in the first street. By the way, has anyone seen a person on raze 2 called J. Robit?  Because that is me. Please private message me if you have =]. Thanks.

Posted Dec 18, '11 at 5:21pm

xxddsmagexx

xxddsmagexx

3 posts

If anyone has seen soemone named j.Robit on raze 2, Please pm me saying "Raze 2 is online". Ive been wondering if its online or not.

Posted Jan 9, '12 at 8:16pm

Grow10

Grow10

8 posts

Game to spend several hours, the best weapon we had was the katana when it comes to earning a maximum of work

Posted Jan 16, '12 at 4:26am

GodOfWar35

GodOfWar35

191 posts

Hey guys, which weapon is the best ?

Posted Jan 16, '12 at 5:55am

thedarkdemonsclan

thedarkdemonsclan

33 posts

hmmmm god of war
i played this game lots too
lol
em and i got like 2.3milion and pentral houses and 2000int,charm and 1010 str
and i got a job that gives me 999money an hour ....
the best weapon : the masamune
i kill evry one with it
even if i get only 1 hp
i did already.
but u need to do tecnical 
and need to train with that sword
till u become a master and u delete all gun shoots and anything and u just kill.

Posted Feb 5, '12 at 12:37am

123rulzcoco

123rulzcoco

1 post

i have -35 karma and i cant talk to devin

Posted Feb 11, '12 at 12:05am

81tyler

81tyler

49 posts

honestly i think the strongest weapon would be the nova flamethrower but thats my opinion

Reply to Stick RPG 2 Walkthrough

You must be logged in to post a reply!