81tyler

81tyler

51 posts

@123rulzcoco it depends on where you talk to her, where did you talk to her

Posted Feb 11, '12 at 4:44am

ArmoredKnight55

ArmoredKnight55

6 posts

Guys , where to get the castle key ? and where to get the chainsaw ? Near the castle there's a job . It needs Chainsaw . I am already finish Stick RPG 2 .I have lots of karma ( over 900 karma + ) because i am buy some ID in police station >.> we can buy house from bank right ?

Posted Feb 11, '12 at 12:55pm

81tyler

81tyler

51 posts

yes you can buy a house in the bank and to get the castle u need to playa game called castle quest in the bejemins club and to get in u go to dangleling pianist and talk to a blue guy near the piano and for chainsaw u go to hardware store and buy it

Posted Feb 11, '12 at 2:03pm

81tyler

81tyler

51 posts

oh and you need stick rpg 2 directors cut

Posted Feb 13, '12 at 5:37am

ArmoredKnight55

ArmoredKnight55

6 posts

Guys , how to save the Alien ? it needs directors cut ? I am see that alien in every night . I have Cheap Watch , Fuel . I am get them from People at the street that there's a castle . I am confused , i am already have the asset ( i have skate/cry and Ice Cream Shop)I am just see they earn money only for 1 day . Umm should i waiting for some day in the game ?

Posted Feb 13, '12 at 5:50am

ArmoredKnight55

ArmoredKnight55

6 posts

Combat shotgun can defeat a people in 2 hits or 1 hit (Critical Shot) .
But i get the master of the swords. That's a cool weapon ! I need some training with that weapon , i am not finished the high level of Gangster HQ and Sawed Battle Arena and the other place . Professor Ansel is using Rail Gun . So bad , that weapon explode near the Professor Ansel and escape. Professor Ansel has some Bodyguard . To defeat the light saber guy i am using Combat Shotgun.To defeat Professor Ansel i am using Machine Gun :)

Posted Feb 13, '12 at 9:33am

matiask77

matiask77

1 post

[i]

Posted Feb 14, '12 at 8:45pm

msdiego11

msdiego11

8 posts

this is cheating!!!!!! lol

Posted Feb 17, '12 at 3:27pm

vikto

vikto

4 posts

bla bla bla

Posted Feb 29, '12 at 6:30am

jctimbol

jctimbol

1 post

Tip:Being a doctor is the best job of all.
It doesn't comply with negative Karma
Thus...I just got 32 K in a single operation Lool!

Reply to Stick RPG 2 Walkthrough

You must be logged in to post a reply!