Forums → Game Walkthroughs → Stick RPG 2 Walkthrough
I have been spending a lot of time playing the sequel to Stick RPG and the new game is great so I decided to make a walkthrough of it.
I have played this game on xgenstudios.com and it is somewhere on the front page there.
The main goal is to get all the 4D objects and give them to the professor and then he will give you a key to the lab. But that will all be explained later.
There is no special name for your stick guy like the first game. But stats do matter a lot. I would recommend to have charm as your highest stat since it is the hardest to get. What to choose for your special ability thing depends on how you are going to play the game. But whatever you do DON'T pick socially awkward interpretative
dancer unless you want to make things a lot harder for yourself.
You first probably want to just walk around (hold shift to run/skateboard/hoverboard) and try to remember where things are since the whole layout is a lot different then the first game.
You start out getting a job at McSticks and I think every 5 shifts that you work there you can ask for a promotion.
On street 2 there is the University where you can study or take a class or work out in the gym. You will need the strength and or intelligence for different jobs.
One thing that I have forgot to talk about is the karma, you can have either positive or negative karma in the game and that could effect the jobs that you get. Things like buying the fake ID will give you negative karma but buying the regular ID for 25 dollars more will give you positive karma. There is other ways for karma stuff but I can't think of them off the top of my head.
Here are the weapons in the game and how to get them.
-Old Baseball Bat: Steel and Hawks
-Major League Bat: Gun Dealer Street 2
-Hall of Fame Bat: Max Drug Dealer Profession
-Ornamental Katana Sword : Steel and Hawks
-Carbon Steel Katana: Gun Dealer Street 2
-The Masamune: Max Xgen Profession
-Sledge hammer: *
-Pistol : Steel and Hawks
-Glock pistol: Gun Dealer Street 2
-Single Barrel Shotgun: Gun Dealer Street 2
-Double Barrel Shotgun: Gangster HQ
-Combat Shotgun: Max Cop profession
-Machine Gun: Gun Dealer Street 2
-Ak 47: Warehouse
-Secret Weapon: Beating Hitman
*Collect sledgehammer by giving toilet roll to guy in skys bar,
Thees jobs need positive karma What you get for making out jobs
Police Man Combat Shotgun
Mcsticks McSticks food card
Pizza Deliverer Free slice of Pizza
Pro Skateboarder Pro skateboard
Xgen Designer he masamune(weapon)
NEW LINES INC Cheap Watch
Milk Man Cow Bell
Rock star Platinum Record
hacker the internet
pimp pimp hat
Hitman secret weapon
List of how to get all 4 trophemon:
- Give pizza from Joes and Shake from McSticks to club dj at around 5 pm
- Give Grand slam burger to construction worker by casino, use ladder on lady with lost
- Give busker on street 2 change 10-11 times
- Get cuban cigars cigarettes and lighter from dealer street 2, give to vinnies body guard
Once you have all 4 trophemon give them all to either the hippies in the square outside
your basment on street 1 for positive karma, or to the millionaire at the end of the
condos at night on street 2. in return for hoverboard
There are many ways to get the 4d objects
Go to Professor ansel at the back on the University, he will start the mission for you
4d Hyper cube: Either
-Beat the yellow guy at chess in U of S
-Give the prince money to bail out of jail at police station (I wouldn't recommend this)
-Buy from guy who randomly appears in casino
Klein bottle: Either
- Give the depressed guy on far right of street 1 self help book, he gives squegie give to
guy by dumpsters on street 3.
- Fight the guy at the bar in the club
- Buy from guy who randomly appears in casino
Mobius strip: Either
- Give the guy outside condos at night 3 coca, (negative karma)
- Give police 3 coca (positive karma)
- Buy from guy who randomly appears in casino.
When you have all 3 objects, only require 1 of each, give back to ansel in the university in return for lab key, then go to lab on street 1 defeat all enemies. Finally defeat Ansel and
complete the game for credits.
How to marry people
- Get high strength, around 150, do, Go to street 2 recieve puppy
- Take puppy to sister on street 3 by penthouse
- Take keys back to Tiffany
- Take scarf to tiffany at club late at night
- Take purse to her outside mobster tower street in the morning
- Take watch to casino and exchange for ring
- Propose to Tiffany in skys bar street at around 3 in evening
- Get negative Karma,
- around 10 am go to xxx dvd store street 1, talk to her she gives u bag.
- take the bag to the red guy outside vinnies bar street 3 for switch blade
- around 10 pm at club give devin the switch blade in return for cool card
- Take cool card to vinnies muscle in vinnies bar street 3 in return for package
- Take package to Devlin in morning in police station street 1 in return for watch.
- Swap watch in casino for the ring.
- Propose to Devin in police station
- Get high intelligence / strength
- Go to stickbucks in morning, talk to kate
- Take text book to green guy in U of S street 2
- Take calculator to her in skys bar at night, get pencil
- Take pencil to U of S at afternoon
- Take watch to casino trade with guy for ring
- At afternoon propose to her on steps of U of S
- lab key: Collect all 4d objects
- Gangster HQ: in afternoon on street 1 beat up the red guys standing in the square
- Mobster tower: at night street 3 outside vinnies bar beat up black guys.
- abandoned warehouse: at skys bar at night beat up guy with fight above his head.
- 71 Replies
never seen it
You need the directors' cut to get it anyway.
You know they made updates. Stop hating him. Just make a better one.
But it does not seem to have any big updates especially on the blocked road near U of S and Mike is still there standing...
I'm going to check this game out, I've heard of it but never played it idk why.
Just realised I played the first one! Duh!
mobster tower = defeateastern mob boss at night if you have the strength at the third street
sewwage area = defeat the sewer king at night at the fourth street (need directors cut)
warehouse at first street = if you have enough strength go to skyes bar and talk to the yellow headed guy over at the pool table and beat him
to save the alien you need directors cut because you need and hyperdrive (from the 4th street warehouse) and nanobots (from benjamins club) get the key to the warehouse by talking to a yellow headed guy drinking at the dangling pianist if you have the strength
to get the nanobots buy membership to benjamins club at the dangling pianist and buy the nanobots from the guy with the blue head at the entrance
you can get more strength by talking to extreme emma or something in the morning at the easy gym
Also missed the Drug dealer
you didn't put the icecream taster either which needs 999+ karma to get the job
how to get skateboard:1.get an id card 2.by an xxx dvd from the porn shop 3.give it to that guy with the cyan coloured head (light blue) and trade the skate board.
how to get the skateboard pro: max out the skate or cry job
the best skill is the banking one it helps you a lot later on in the game and if you need more money get the doctor job it gives you about Â£400 for saving someone with a knife
Umm...does anyone have tips for someone with the Director's Cut?
Does the nigerian prince bailout actually help you out?
you can also get the hoverboard by giving all 4 of those birds to the hippies in the after noon, at around 4
You must be logged in to post a reply!