ForumsSupport ForumFollow Armor Games on Twitter!

51 20454
jroyster22
jroyster22
756 posts
Peasant

Follow Armor Games on Twitter to get a more personal experience and view of Armor Games along with a multitude of surprises! Our twitter account will consist of updates within Armor Games such as: new games, new hires, new updates on AG3, and some of our games that have emerged onto mobile markets. Our twitter is the way of finding out the latest info about Armor Games.

Did I mention Surprises? Along with finding the latest trends going on with Armor Games, there will also be special promotions and privileges given to our faithful followers. Examples would include: special promo codes for the app store, bar codes to unlock secret levels, contests for chances to win, periodically codes for discounts in the Armor Games Store, and many others that we donât want to give away. All these promotions will only be available for those who are actually following Armor Games on Twitter. For example, we may post a link for preview of a new game being developed and that would only be accessible by those following Armor Games on twitter.

Last but not least, we will be featuring a lot more of what is going on within Armor Games for a chance to better know our company as a whole. We will be posting pictures, from company events and vacations, possibly releasing pictures of new characters from upcoming games and things of this nature. This is your chance to be truly become apart of Armor Games and also enjoy very special promotions and offers. With all of these proâs to following us on twitter listed, it would be crazy not to follow Armor Games. You can search for us on Twitter by typing âtwitter@armorgames.comâ in the search field. Make sure you hurry and follow, there will be a contest and promotion put up later today!

• 51 Replies
mysteriousmexican666
mysteriousmexican666
318 posts
Nomad

I don't like twitter, I'm afraid. BUT with the account that I never use anymore, I will use it to follow AG

exicoasterpath
exicoasterpath
257 posts
Nomad

I don't like twitter either, but it would be cool to follow AG's news.

monkeydude2
monkeydude2
11 posts
Nomad

i dont have a twitter but im thinking about getting a facebook soon, so it would be cool to follow it there

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

If you don't have a twitter account and want to see new games we add to the site, you can always 'like' us on Facebook. Dan and Justin are really good at pushing out notices on both Twitter and Facebook when we have new games coming out.

LennonTheMage
LennonTheMage
55 posts
Nomad

Dewen... no need to be so harsh :/ If you don't like AG then why are you posting right now.

Anyways I follow AG and it's a great way to keep updated on what your fellow developers are creating!

chitown
chitown
1,615 posts
Farmer

I have been following Armorgames on twitter and facebook for quite some time. I still haven't won any contests.

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

I have been following Armorgames on twitter and facebook for quite some time. I still haven't won any contests.

They have over 32300 followers. The chances of you winning are slim.
avery21296
avery21296
1 posts
Nomad

What kind of notifications do you receive through it?

NightSky93
NightSky93
1 posts
Nomad

Twitter then Facebook haha well follow AG everywhere cause they rock...XD

jayjay9
jayjay9
487 posts
Peasant

I think i follow ArmorGames on twitter, i'm not sure, going to check it...
My Twitter name is: MexiJay

JabbaMoon
JabbaMoon
16 posts
Nomad

I've never really understood the actual purpose with Twitter - not Facebook either, to be honest. But anyhow, we really don't need the both of them, do we?
Information overload!!! :-D

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,920 posts
Nomad

But anyhow, we really don't need the both of them, do we?

nahhhh... egypt didnt need to have a revolution
nico123ja
nico123ja
27 posts
Nomad

nice, im going to follow armor games on twitter right now, but can I suggest something?
to people who follow armor game in twitter, can use Premium armatars or they earn some AP or they can do a special thing that not all people can do

pagman711
pagman711
17 posts
Nomad

me either i dont like twitter i heard they save everything you ever write in there and sell it and keep it so that the can use it against you if you say something against it so you cant write something private

Yoshi8521
Yoshi8521
129 posts
Nomad

Armor Games should do the exact same thing that they do on Twitter as on Facebook. Please make it on Facebook. My parents won't allow me a Twitter account. lol.

Showing 16-30 of 51