Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

Follow Armor Games on Twitter!

Posted Feb 18, '11 at 1:55pm

cormyn

cormyn

2,863 posts

Knight

abcdaa, it gives us a way to send notices about new games, system problems, etc., to as many people as quickly as possible.

Posted Feb 19, '11 at 2:30pm

DemonicEyed

DemonicEyed

36 posts

Do Armor Games have a facebook page?

I don't really feel like using Twitter at all, that site just irritates me too much.

Posted Mar 23, '11 at 9:53am

brp47

brp47

558 posts

yay sushi cat owns and ok i'm considering getting twitter soon, so if i get it then i'll follow you

Posted Mar 25, '11 at 9:51am

Ghgt99

Ghgt99

1,441 posts

We all got Twitter accounts in school to do a book report thing as a class. Unfortunately we can't follow anybody but our classmates and the teacher. Maybe I will, detention isn't that bad. =P

Posted Mar 25, '11 at 12:54pm

cormyn

cormyn

2,863 posts

Knight

http://www.facebook.com/ArmorGames

Ghgt99, how can the school limit what you do with a free Internet account? I could understand if they don't want you reading news or playing games based on a message from someone else, but unless they're keeping the username/password secret from you, you should have the freedom to do whatever you want with it?

Posted Mar 25, '11 at 7:02pm

Ghgt99

Ghgt99

1,441 posts

Ghgt99, how can the school limit what you do with a free Internet account?

They don't force you to do it, but if they find out that you did you get a detention. I am following you guys now. BTW, did you know that John has an Almost Swear jar? =P

Posted Mar 27, '11 at 10:32pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,687 posts

Knight

I don't have a Twitter account, so I can't follow it. But I'll just go onto the page every few days to keep up with the news. ;)

Posted Mar 28, '11 at 7:10pm

mysteriousmexican666

mysteriousmexican666

289 posts

I don't like twitter, I'm afraid. BUT with the account that I never use anymore, I will use it to follow AG

Posted Mar 30, '11 at 7:03pm

exicoasterpath

exicoasterpath

265 posts

I don't like twitter either, but it would be cool to follow AG's news.

Posted Apr 6, '11 at 2:58pm

monkeydude2

monkeydude2

9 posts

i dont have a twitter but im thinking about getting a facebook soon, so it would be cool to follow it there

Reply to Follow Armor Games on Twitter!

You must be logged in to post a reply!