ForumsSupport ForumFollow Armor Games on Twitter!

51 20437
jroyster22
jroyster22
756 posts
Peasant

Follow Armor Games on Twitter to get a more personal experience and view of Armor Games along with a multitude of surprises! Our twitter account will consist of updates within Armor Games such as: new games, new hires, new updates on AG3, and some of our games that have emerged onto mobile markets. Our twitter is the way of finding out the latest info about Armor Games.

Did I mention Surprises? Along with finding the latest trends going on with Armor Games, there will also be special promotions and privileges given to our faithful followers. Examples would include: special promo codes for the app store, bar codes to unlock secret levels, contests for chances to win, periodically codes for discounts in the Armor Games Store, and many others that we donât want to give away. All these promotions will only be available for those who are actually following Armor Games on Twitter. For example, we may post a link for preview of a new game being developed and that would only be accessible by those following Armor Games on twitter.

Last but not least, we will be featuring a lot more of what is going on within Armor Games for a chance to better know our company as a whole. We will be posting pictures, from company events and vacations, possibly releasing pictures of new characters from upcoming games and things of this nature. This is your chance to be truly become apart of Armor Games and also enjoy very special promotions and offers. With all of these proâs to following us on twitter listed, it would be crazy not to follow Armor Games. You can search for us on Twitter by typing âtwitter@armorgames.comâ in the search field. Make sure you hurry and follow, there will be a contest and promotion put up later today!

• 51 Replies
jroyster22
jroyster22
756 posts
Peasant

This is something you do not want to miss!

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

I've been following AG through social media for quite a while now. It's good to see promotion being done on the site itself...

Oooooh, contests...

darkrai097
darkrai097
862 posts
Nomad

apart of Armor Games

Technically the way you wrote it means separated from Armor Games. Unfortunately I don't have an account on Twitter and don't see myself getting one, but the contests sound exciting.
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Unfortunately I don't have an account on Twitter and don't see myself getting one, but the contests sound exciting.

You don't need a Twitter account to view AG news.
jroyster22
jroyster22
756 posts
Peasant

The amount of information you would receive on our twitter is unbelievable. Also a lot of information will only be available on ou twitter. The stuff you really want to know!

jroyster22
jroyster22
756 posts
Peasant

We are also releasing a new character from sushi cat 2 via twitter. It just keeps getting better!

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

This is your chance to be truly become apart of Armor Games and also enjoy very special promotions and offers. With all of these pros to following us on twitter listed, it would be crazy not to follow Armor Games.

I thought these forums were the ultimate state of being part of the community. It's sad to know that 3+ have been wasted in the backwater of these forums when there is an all encompassing social media site that is brimming with poor privacy control and useless information. I must be crazy not to conform to a site with an overwhelming audience, we all know conformity leads to better decisions. Yes! shower the believers in goodies and discounts. Only people who follow AG on every social website are the people who truly love them. </rant> Derp
abcdaa
abcdaa
32 posts
Nomad

Is twitter really that great? What's up with this sudden surge for facebook and twitter?

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

abcdaa, it gives us a way to send notices about new games, system problems, etc., to as many people as quickly as possible.

DemonicEyed
DemonicEyed
46 posts
Nomad

Do Armor Games have a facebook page?

I don't really feel like using Twitter at all, that site just irritates me too much.

brp47
brp47
580 posts
Peasant

yay sushi cat owns and ok i'm considering getting twitter soon, so if i get it then i'll follow you

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

We all got Twitter accounts in school to do a book report thing as a class. Unfortunately we can't follow anybody but our classmates and the teacher. Maybe I will, detention isn't that bad. =P

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

http://www.facebook.com/ArmorGames

Ghgt99, how can the school limit what you do with a free Internet account? I could understand if they don't want you reading news or playing games based on a message from someone else, but unless they're keeping the username/password secret from you, you should have the freedom to do whatever you want with it?

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

Ghgt99, how can the school limit what you do with a free Internet account?

They don't force you to do it, but if they find out that you did you get a detention. I am following you guys now. BTW, did you know that John has an Almost Swear jar? =P
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

I don't have a Twitter account, so I can't follow it. But I'll just go onto the page every few days to keep up with the news.

Showing 1-15 of 51