ForumsGame WalkthroughsUltimate Corporation Inc. Walkthrough

18 37624
Thebester5
Thebester5
53 posts
Nomad

http://armorgames.com/files/thumbnails/corporation-inc-7348.jpg
1. The Basics
Ok so i bet your here to find out the secrets to Corporation Inc. If not CHANGE YOUR OBJECTIVE IN LIFE TO IT!!! Ok you use the arrow keys to move around the screen. You build a corporation by buying offices and putting staff into them.

2. The Main Screen
Through the main screen you are able to go to (these are in order from top to bottom)
1. Start A New Tower
2. Continue an already started Tower
3. See other player's towers
4. See other player's highscores
5. See the Credits
6. Go to the Armor Games main site
Also there is a button on the right to login with your Armor Games account to share, submit high scores and other things.

Game Screen
The basic screen consists of the playing area, which is able to hold 120 floors and also hold 9 single offices on a floor.
In the bottom bar you have the Menu, where you can access game options, cheat code enter, and other options. You have the sound button who meaning needs not be explained. Next to that you have the freeze button, its like the pause button. You next have the time of day over a bar that tells the overall happiness of the tower. You next see the speed, which you can set from 1x-6x. Finally, you have the number of employees at your tower.

• 18 Replies
Thebester5
Thebester5
53 posts
Nomad

MORE TO BE ADDED!!! Date: 1/27/10 Top Bar, all upgrades, promotions, ect. 2/1/10: Community, Strategy, and the wonderful sources. Please comment on Part 1 of 3. Youtube may be released.

Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,421 posts
Nomad

The game is pretty basic. The only tip I have for people is to place people in offices that correlate. Don't place a Worker in an Janitorial Office because you think it will make the office easier to clean. Put Janitors in Janitorial Offices and Janitors based there will clean the building faster.

Also, do NOT upgrade the office regularly more than three times, because then you can't upgrade them. Also, early on, save up to buy the skyline hook, and the fire pole. It really is better then the elevators and cheaper in the long run. As for the lift tube, not worth it.

TheDoctor7
TheDoctor7
63 posts
Peasant

One small trick I use that works well is to not build more floors until you absolutely have to.

NakedFury
NakedFury
2 posts
Nomad

Question: Do I need...

IT Guy in every office or do they move around like Janitors?
Supervisor (Same question)

Is it better to group them in offices? like all accountants in 1 acounting office, etc.

darkrai097
darkrai097
862 posts
Nomad

IT Techs and Supervisors move around. What I do is put four of one type of person in one office, then upgrade the office to their type of office, then upgrade them.

NakedFury
NakedFury
2 posts
Nomad

I thought the HR and Accounting guys did a specific bonus to the room they were in only.

darkrai097
darkrai097
862 posts
Nomad

I think they affect the whole building. By "office" I thin they mean the building, and by "single office" I think they mean one room.

Bearsal1121
Bearsal1121
290 posts
Nomad

If your game is laggy, or you move around slowy,
JUST CHANGE THE QUALITY TO LOW ON THE MENU

Unkown
Unkown
958 posts
Nomad

yeah, once you get like 150-350 employees it gets laggy...

DalekRuler
DalekRuler
1 posts
Nomad

I made $3bil in this game with almost 800 workers and got bored :P You start off slow, but basically you want to get the maximum worker (Highest promotion) As fast as possible (Without losing money from wages etc.) To do this get your researchers to find out about the Advanced Office (Select their research to offices etc) and then change it to people so that they can research prommotions for workers. Max out all your workers, then max out all of your supervisors. You should start to get a steady income provided you can afford wages etc. Then just keep adding offices and the appropriate people to keep your company alive whilst completing the objective. In later stages, Lift Tube is a MUST, it speeds up EVERYTHING.

Early Tip: To save money, max out offices. They never break down, meaning you don't have to fork out cash on IT Techs.

Good Luck!

63 posts
Farmer

Even at low quality it's almost impossible to play. It would be an awesome game if it could be played full screen (and not made in Flash).

Walkinboss
Walkinboss
2 posts
Nomad

What this is confusing

darkrai097
darkrai097
862 posts
Nomad

Where's the walkthrough????????
My building didn't get laggy until I beat the game and had like 500 workers.

thekillerrobot2000
thekillerrobot2000
1 posts
Nomad

how do you change the office?

Mimi11440
Mimi11440
1 posts
Nomad

Here's some tips (I wish someone had given me): Each worker is color coded and the desk they belong to has a little circle with a color in it denoting who works there. Grey-Empty/ Blue-Janitor/ Black-Supervisor/ White-Worker/ Green-Hr/ Pink-IT/ Half filled in circle-Researcher. You can press the freeze button and click on each person to either: Move him to a different desk, Promote him, Fire him, or just find out how long he has worked there & if he's happy. Don't build elevators by workers. Put all your janitors/workers, Supervisors, etc together and upgrade their office specifically for them. The Janitors, Supervisors, IT guys all move around and don't stay in their office so you can put them by elevators and off to the side so you don't have to even look at their office. Hope this helps you!

Showing 1-15 of 18