785 posts
Nomad

bush already finished 2 terms
im with obama all the way

Doomy123
Doomy123
125 posts
Nomad

Obama is gonna win. At least it's really likely.

SeoMX
SeoMX
89 posts
Nomad

Bush has already finished his 2 terms and Even if he could be president again, no one would vote for him! Obama will win!

TMNTWIGY
TMNTWIGY
79 posts
Nomad

Hillary, I hate bush he sent us into this stupied war!!!

GrandeShanaynay
GrandeShanaynay
23 posts
Nomad

Hilary is a lying, cheating, no good fer nothin... well you get my point. I would vote for Huckabee mainly because of his fair tax plan.

PaladinDragonKnight
PaladinDragonKnight
21 posts
Nomad

All of you DO realize that a war would have happened anyways if Bush didn't send us in? Except it would have been more of a WWIII scenerio instead of a Desert scenerio. (Trust me, my friend did a college report on it)

tyralpha
tyralpha
8 posts
Nomad

TMNTWIGY, the terrorists sent us in this war. Anyway, I have no idea but I kinda think Mccain, he's got a better shot than Huckabee and he's not so conservative that the democrats who don't want Hilary to win and don't like Obama(I'm not talking about my own beliefs, though I'm rooting for Mccain) he's their choice.

TMNTWIGY
TMNTWIGY
79 posts
Nomad

Well hillary has to win because bush has already done 2 tearms.I dont want bush to win anyways he sent us to Iraq in the first place.Their would be no terrisom
if it wasent fo bush!!!!!!!! =)

Transfixer
Transfixer
2 posts
Nomad

i think hillary will win but i really would love see obama win

Wesley107772
Wesley107772
28 posts
Nomad

bush

armorkas
armorkas
396 posts
Nomad

i'm more on the conservative side, so most definately bush! i h8 hillary, ,mainly cuz shes a clinton, and secondly cuz shes a democrat

JMV
JMV
63 posts
Nomad

Dave Mustaine for president!

HermannGames
HermannGames
2 posts
Nomad

hilary probably makes bill clinton put up all her signs

PaintballKing17
PaintballKing17
253 posts
Nomad

Not Bush, his presidency is over, he already served his 2 terms, so i think Obama or McCain will be president, not Hilary

SnowballFighter
SnowballFighter
133 posts
Nomad

//Bush is a redneck lunatic with bloodthirst. He should be executed as well as everyone who voted for him for the loss of so many innocent lives, american and otherwise.//

Even I don't believe that, and I LOVE the thought of killing jerks.

My best friend's father and mother are republicans. They probably voted for Bush. Look, some people think that war is necessary. The only Americans who have been killed by terrorists as a result of the war, are Americans who were WILLING to die, and joined the army. So what harm is war really? Sure some innocent Iraqis sometimes get killed... but even I think the USA legal system is competent enough to find out who did it and punish them accordingly, and I want to overthrow our legal system with firearms! If EVEN I have enough confidence in our legal system to take care of evil soldiers, and EVEN I don't want to execute die hard republicans, then there's no way that YOU could truly feel that way.

If people want to go into battle, get their asses blown off, and then get laughed at in paradise by the spirits of democrats, then I say LET THEM. If some of our troops want to rape and kill an innocent Iraqi, get thrown in prison, and rot until they die, I say LET THEM. If some Americans want to actually SUPPORT that behavior by voting republican, I say LET THEM.

Showing 16-30 of 34