ForumsSupport ForumHigh Scores a little too high?

84 17776
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Is it just me or is some of the high scores people get on some of the games a little too high?

For Example:

Corporation INC: All time record on Hard: 8 Hours
All Time record on Medium: 1 Day 6 hours
All Time record on Easy: 2 days, 4 hours

I will admit that with cheats enabled in the game this may be feasable, but without them? 8 hours on hard in corporation INC?

A few more:

Solip Skier: 1,999,999,999

1,999,999,999??? What?

This is the Only level TOO (TITOLT): 00:00 for the first 155 people in All Time Scores

Epic Combo: All time original: 00:00
All time unlimited: 2,147,483,647 for the first 14 scores

I have played these games alot and used to take a little pride in my scores. But when people hack the game and post phony high scores it kinda frustrates me because i cant ever get close to being number 1. I am not the kinda guy who HAS to win all the time but it feels good once in a while to get up the ranks a little ways. I think that scores that seem phony or are phony should be removed and whoever posted it blocked. That way giving the other people a chance to win some high scores too! What do you guys think?

• 84 Replies
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

You can always go to GetSatisfaction to report specific games you have in mind: When you report here, it is directly seen by the staff of AG and is usually handled quicker. For instance, I reported some hacked high scores, and the problem was taken care of in a couple days. But if you catch the staff when they are looking, the problem will be solved much quicker than that.

karm253
karm253
10 posts
Nomad

that guys can make a system what plays the game without playing the game self.
so its not fair.

falleiz
falleiz
32 posts
Nomad

Hackers are unfair but it just a provlem which is hard to solve, jsut hope on AGv3 it will be better

xXpotatobloxXx
xXpotatobloxXx
37 posts
Nomad

Like on that man hole game. The 1st score was 356 and the second was like 64.

xXpotatobloxXx
xXpotatobloxXx
37 posts
Nomad

Man In Gap*

condude3333
condude3333
7 posts
Nomad

lol all we can do is sit back and wait for Ag v3 to fix the problem. There has to be some way to prevent these things from happening. I'm willing to put money on that.

darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

The Man in Gap thing is possible, just really hard. The times of 00:00 in TitOLT are impossible.

ipyroball
ipyroball
11 posts
Jester

OMG i hate that they get the highest scores. like in click 3 they got 1 click for their score

darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

You mean clickPLAY3? Yeah one click is impossible.

ITheNormalPerson
ITheNormalPerson
731 posts
Nomad

lol, one click, hold down the mouse jk. Anyways, hackers, easy, except for the epic combo. well if there are more than one with a single score, then yeah, hackers. But I've actually gotten 900,000,000 on epic combo, I like fully upgraded everything, hit the hammer, walked off for 2-3 hours, came back and it was still going I didnt post it in the high scores bcause it was taking to long and lagging my computer.

Rrelja
Rrelja
18 posts
Nomad

This site is very cool. There aren t many hackers!!!

darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

This site is very cool. There aren t many hackers!!!

Apparently there are 155 hackers on TitOL2 alone. So that means yes, there are.
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

Well, flash games are stupidly easy to hack.

Regardless, it's east to tell what scores are fake, so just scroll down untill you see a realistic nunmber. And compare to that.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

I don't know why people hack. It is a stupid thing. It won't make you happier or better person. I was playing Man in Gap and the high score is 10,735,821. That is impossible.

ITheNormalPerson
ITheNormalPerson
731 posts
Nomad

not impossible, highly improbable. lol, i spelt that wrong, didn't I?

Showing 1-15 of 84