ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Rendering

18 4634
bugsolomon
bugsolomon
1 posts
Nomad

Is Anyone Out There?

Well, I guess you're reading this.

You might wonder why I'm posting bits of my blog on an AG forum. It's pretty simple: because nobody reads my blog. Maybe they search for my name, but my website isn't even in the top three thousand search results for "Doug Solomon."

Unlike a hundred other blogs, all written by people pretending they're me. But I'm the genuine article:

* the kid with the $100,000 reward on his head, even though he's only got $40 to his name.
* the kid featured on America's Most Dangerous, even though he's not guilty.

Maybe you've heard of me. Maybe you think I killed my aunt. You think I'm a fugitive from justice, a homicidal maniac, or a domestic terrorist.

A thirteen-year-old driven crazy by video games.

Or maybe you're not sure. Maybe you're one of those conspiracy theorists who don't believe everything they see on TV. Maybe you think I'm innocent. That I didn't bomb the Center, that I didn't kill anyone.

The only problem is, if you think that, you probably also think the explosion originated from an alien mother ship.

Yeah, the only people who believe I'm not a killer also believe in flying saucers.

Well, I'm not an alien and I'm not a psycho or a terrorist.

Sure, I'm currently living under a fake name, in an undisclosed location, but I'm just an ordinary kid.

At least, I was.

• 18 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

I do agree. And I have no idea how this got this far.
Spam, off topic...
Mainly from the respectable non-newbies, which makes me shake my head at you guys...

Showing 16-16 of 18